So I finally received it!!! I'm reading blackberry 101. I created and setup my blackberry email address and then attempted to add my hotmail email but I receive a 'invalid username or password error' and I know I'm entering it correctly - help?
    08-03-09 03:25 PM
    What are you doing? Are you inside the BIS site? You need to set up a BIS account with a username and password, and then you can add the email. It shouldn't be asking for your username and password for hotmail unless you tried to set it up with your own settings(which is incorrect for hotmail.) Also Hotmail will have you validate your email every 90 days so get familiar with your username/password and BIS account, you'll frequent it. If you need help please call 1800-922-0204 for tech support.
    08-03-09 03:30 PM
    08-03-09 03:44 PM
    I say you need to call & get assistance...lol There is no way to get a username & password error...unless you never set one up
    08-03-09 03:46 PM
    I say you need to call & get assistance...lol There is no way to get a username & password error...unless you never set one up
    Pretty much what I was thinking... and they can help you set it up and walkthrough how it works. Start there.
    08-03-09 03:55 PM
    OK thanks!
    08-03-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD