Ok, here's the deal, I have a BB 8330-old School! lol I love BB, but this phone is just old I am having problems getting an signal, I have an upgrade that I can use, I was thinking about getting a CPO 9650, with a 1year contract, given that I dont want to be tied up with VZW for 2 years considering some new stuff may come out this year....should I use the upgrade for the CPO 9650 for 1year or what should I do....
    01-17-11 05:06 PM
    For about 200 you can get a like new Bold online off contract. Especially with the iPhone coming in a few weeks, you'll see a huge uptick in phones being sold to off set the cost of a phone at full retail.

I would highly recommend buying a slightly used Bold from your local Craigslist. Than you stay off contract for about the same as you buying one on contract. I just sold a Bold for under 200 here on CB.
    01-17-11 05:58 PM
    Thanks, I looked on ebay, and am looking at the moment, they are selling for somewhere around $300-$350? Which i think is high but I will take a look here...
    01-17-11 06:14 PM
    Thanks, I looked on ebay, and am looking at the moment, they are selling for somewhere around $300-$350? Which i think is high but I will take a look here...
    You should be able to get one for $200 or less. I have seen a ton of the in the market place here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 08:56 PM
    This may be stupid but where's the market place here on CB?
    01-17-11 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD