Ok on my plan I have two BB and a regular phone. Most months my cell phone bill is at least $300.00. One line has unlimited minutes, both BB have the net. One BB and regular phone share minutes at 80.00. Does anyone else have a high cell phone bill from Verizon? I love there services but it is a bit pricey.

Thanks
    11-07-08 06:03 PM
    Does the unlim phone really need to have unlim? You may want to call CS and have themm do a bill review to see what savings can happen. REMEMBER! Vzw is not the cheapest carrier around
    11-07-08 06:06 PM
    Always ask if there are any ways you can save money. They get paid to help you save! I have 1 BB and 4 phones sharing 1400 mins with unlimited texts and pics for $180.
    11-07-08 08:27 PM
    Does the unlim phone really need to have unlim? You may want to call CS and have themm do a bill review to see what savings can happen. REMEMBER! Vzw is not the cheapest carrier around

Thank you!
    11-07-08 08:32 PM
    Always ask if there are any ways you can save money. They get paid to help you save! I have 1 BB and 4 phones sharing 1400 mins with unlimited texts and pics for $180.

Wow! You have a good deal!!!!
    11-07-08 08:33 PM
    It also depends on what else you have... my last bill was $265, but i have 2bb, (one with just bis unlimted data,one with bis and the modem charge), and 2 phones 1400 min, unlimited text/pic/video, all 4 lines have roadside assistance, total equiptment replacement insurance,ringback tones.
    11-07-08 08:49 PM
    i know that this for Verizon customers but i have 4 BB on my account with Sprint for $189.99 for 3000 mins, unlimited text, pics, and data with Nav and thats without my discount for working for the state which takes 23% off the $189.99 and i know how everybody says that they hate Sprint but i have been using Sprint with Blackberrys for the last 5 years with no problem at all.
    11-07-08 08:50 PM
    It also depends on what else you have... my last bill was $265, but i have 2bb, (one with just bis unlimted data,one with bis and the modem charge), and 2 phones 1400 min, unlimited text/pic/video, all 4 lines have roadside assistance, total equiptment replacement insurance,ringback tones.

Both BB have the data plan, one has unlimited minutes, all three phones have insurance, and the family plan has roadside assistance....
    11-07-08 10:18 PM
    Yes. You can save money on cell phone plans by choosing the right cell phone plan that suits your usage requirements. Some dont mind to pay extra money. There are many services available to compare the credit cards. Its time to give them a try. Good luck.
    11-07-08 10:31 PM
    Thank you Vincet! I will check it out!
    11-07-08 10:34 PM
    you should go to your local store and see a cust service rep and have them break down your bill... sometimes people pay for things they have no idea they had on the account ... i.e vcast.....verizon isnt the only phone service but they are the best. have have the explain what you are paying for
    11-08-08 09:11 AM
    REVIEW YOUR BILL!!!!!!

If you are not receiving paper bills change that now. Verizon is natorious for charging for service you already have or services you don't use. For example, I was charged for text messages on 4 lines even though unlimited text messages was part of my plan. I also was being charged per KB on data usage when I had a unlimited BlackBerry plan. Not to mention I was paying for a BlackBerry email plan on a Motorola Razr?

They do refund your money when they screw stuff like this up, but you have to notice it. If you don't you will pay it for a few months, but they will still refund all of it. They have done that to me and a few of my friends. Text message charges are a big one the system messes up on a lot.

If this is not the case you might want to contact 611 and go over your minute usage and all that jazz.

I have 4 phone lines, one a BlackBerry and a laptop data card with all of the phones running off 2100 minutes. All phones have insurance, my bill usually runs around $350 - $360.
    Last edited by 68Whiskey; 11-08-08 at 10:12 AM.
    11-08-08 10:08 AM
    man , thats a tough one
    11-08-08 10:22 AM
    i have 2 phones and 1 bb on m plan, it's running about $170.00 a month. too much in my book.we use more text than anything, we have unlimited text, 1400 min to share and data plan on the bb. i have a second bb that my company pays for so I am trying to cut back on the usage of my personal bb. anyone have any suggestions?
    12-01-08 11:51 PM
    see if your employer has a verizon discount.. I save 20% off my data package and 20% my minutes.. I pay less for my blackberry with data than I did with a regular phone!
    12-02-08 08:56 AM
    Ha, welcome to vzw! You can always expect to pay more for vzw than other carriers, however bear in mind you get what you pay for. In most cases, vzw's customer support and coverage is second to none. As mentioned above, have a vzw employee go over your bill with you, and discontinue any services you feel you can live without.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 09:04 AM
    You are right they have the best customer service!

12-06-08 01:23 AM
    I have 5 phones, 1 of those is a BB with BIS, 700 minutes, unlimited texting plan, total equipment replacement on 2 phones and VZ Nav on one phone and play only $265.00

12-06-08 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD