I may be getting a new job in Medford/Rogue Valley area in the near future. Currently with Verizon for my Blackberry service. But I am from the East Coast where their service is usually quite good.

How good is service and signal strength in the Medford area? Appreciate all helpful comments.

Thanks................:
    D
    01-30-10 07:07 PM
    I may be getting a new job in Medford/Rogue Valley area in the near future. Currently with Verizon for my Blackberry service. But I am from the East Coast where their service is usually quite good.

How good is service and signal strength in the Medford area? Appreciate all helpful comments.

Thanks................:
    D
    You can check yourself for the covertage in this area. While live feedback is awsome, there are always variables that affect coverage

Coverage Maps <====click here
    01-30-10 07:14 PM
    Thanks you are correct. The coverage map is murky on this point. That is why I felt real experiences would be the best guide.
    01-30-10 07:30 PM

Thanks................:
    D
    i live in selma which is 60 miles from medford in the area verizon is best , i never drop a call and the whole area but a few spots is 3g . i can make a call from my house and drive to medford talking the whole time. hope this helped you
    cheers
    01-30-10 09:05 PM
    I'm glad you posted this. I might be doing an internship in Ashland and I was wondering about the service!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 09:09 PM
    I'm glad you posted this. I might be doing an internship in Ashland and I was wondering about the service!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    service is great here.
    01-30-10 11:37 PM
    Thanks to all who replied. Happy to hear any additional comments any one wishes to share.
    01-31-10 11:24 PM
    Expanded the title a bit
    01-31-10 11:43 PM
    A big chunk of us live in Boise... not too far from Medford as we are close to the border of S Oregon.
    We get real good service here... until you get into the mountains.
    02-01-10 07:28 AM
    Although I have never been to Southern Oregon, I do travel quite a bit, and in areas where other carriers are usually having problems, I generally get a good enough signal to get a call through. For example this weekend I was in rural Pa with my Dad and on his Sprint/Nextel phone he had no signal, but I had 1 to 2 bars and was able to make and receive calls.
    02-01-10 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD