Hey everyone,

Not that anyone really would notice but I have stopped posting here. I just wanted to make a post and let you all know that I won't be around anymore. I had a good time on this site and met some cool people. Some things have happened that don't allow me to keep posting. Perhaps that will change in the future, doubt it though. Just didn't wanna vanish and rumors start. Thanks to everyone who made this site fun like pk, lastraid, Mario, tsguy, and all the other employees who I exchanged stories with. Keep fighting the good fight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 03:46 PM
    Hey everyone,

Not that anyone really would notice but I have stopped posting here. I just wanted to make a post and let you all know that I won't be around anymore. I had a good time on this site and met some cool people. Some things have happened that don't allow me to keep posting. Perhaps that will change in the future, doubt it though. Just didn't wanna vanish and rumors start. Thanks to everyone who made this site fun like pk, lastraid, Mario, tsguy, and all the other employees who I exchanged stories with. Keep fighting the good fight

Still with the company?
    03-27-10 04:18 PM
    Hey everyone,

Sorry to see you go. Your profile says your join date is 3/27/2010 and you only have one post. But I know you've been around a lot longer and have many posts under your belt. I'm confused.
    03-27-10 04:29 PM
    whats the deal with a new account and 1 post count?
    03-27-10 04:34 PM
    He probably deleted his account? That was the first thing that came to my mind...
    03-27-10 05:16 PM
    Sorry to see you go BUM
    03-27-10 05:28 PM
    I had my account removed/locked. I re reigstered so no one else could take the name and to make this post. Yes still w/ the company.

03-27-10 08:32 PM
    I had my account removed/locked. I re reigstered so no one else could take the name and to make this post. Yes still w/ the company.

Good luck to you! Enjoyed your posts.
    03-27-10 10:17 PM
    Hey everyone,

Ahhh man...Well it was fun...
    03-28-10 12:31 PM

Yep, sorta did the same thing recently for different reasons.
    See ya WeBum! Mike.
    03-28-10 04:54 PM
    Weekendbum?!?!?!? I'm sad now.

03-28-10 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD