Hey gang, got a question or two for ya..

I had to have a replacement phone sent to me, due to some issues with the previous replacement. I have a problem though... the box they sent me with the replacement phone had no FedEx shipping label inside, in order to send them back their replacement.

I have been having trouble contacting CS via phone. There are no options in the menu that really strike me what I need. I tried pressing "0" to talk with an operator, and it acts as if its going to transfer me., but it drops my call during the transfer, and gives me some "call failed" and some mention about "improper location" or something to that sort.

ANyone have any advice? I have a copy of the address where the previous replacements have been sent, but I really don't want to pay out of pocket to have the phone sent back.
    02-01-10 10:49 PM
    If you go to any Corp VZW they should be able to provide you with a FedEx Label.
    02-01-10 10:59 PM
    Ok thanks for the idea. I will try that tonight
    02-02-10 06:31 AM
    Definitely go to the VZW store so there will not be any problems with your return and not being charged for it.
    02-02-10 11:06 AM
    You cannot return your phone at a VZW store nor can they provide you with a return label. You will have to call cust service to have them send you another. I call cust service 20 times a day from the store using the same number you have. Just put in your number when it asks then hit 0, works for me everytime. Make sure get it squared away soon otherwise your account will be charged full price for the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 07:43 PM
    @cherry 100% right. We don't provide the shipping nor take the phone back in but customer service usually does go thru. Try the 611 from ur new phone

02-06-10 10:49 PM
    You cannot return your phone at a VZW store nor can they provide you with a return label. You will have to call cust service to have them send you another. I call cust service 20 times a day from the store using the same number you have. Just put in your number when it asks then hit 0, works for me everytime. Make sure get it squared away soon otherwise your account will be charged full price for the phone.

@cherry 100% right. We don't provide the shipping nor take the phone back in but customer service usually does go thru. Try the 611 from ur new phone

Thanks for the help guys.

You're right. i stopped at the store and they just said to call 611. I got it taken care of though thankfully.
    02-15-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD