I have an 8130

I have YOUMAIL (which has replaced my standard Verizon voicemail)

I need the number for the service center so i can access my VZW vmail. I think another Verizon customer may have forwarded a voicemail to me.

you can post or PM , or PIN, or BB messenger it ... whatever i don't care. hehhehehe

thanks in advance,
    05-29-08 09:25 PM
    This has nothing to do with what you are asking, but I was just wondering why you would not use the VM that Verizon provides. Never heard of Youmail

Am I missing out on something?
    05-29-08 09:27 PM
    REALLLLLLLY? YOUMAIL ROCKS. it lets you personalize greetings for each caller (even uploading mp3 files) for example I recorded an voicenote on my device, then created a short musical clip that individual likes (combine them using free program Wavepad then upload and voila.

you can also create ditch mail .. which doesn't let that annoying stalked have the ability to leave a voicemail ...

there are even funny greetings , .. you should totally check it out.

oh best part it also lets you check your voicemail on the website, and you can get a transcribed email sent to your device with the voicemail attached so you never have to use minutes to hear voicemails again and you can save them forever ... unlike most carriers who only let you save for 21 days.

i've added links in my post.
    05-29-08 09:45 PM
    oops .. can't do links ... not big willy on crackberry forum. heheheh
    05-29-08 09:46 PM
    oops .. can't do links ... not big willy on crackberry forum. heheheh
    sent you a pm ... with the links .

i see you are on verizon. can't you give me the number that is saved on your device as voicemail?

it should be an 803 or 203 # or something... i don't even remember what it was .
    05-29-08 09:48 PM
    hmm sounds cool, but to much work for something free... I am to busy to even set all that up........

Verizon VM is fine....

oh and here is their info, it's on their website.....
    Technical Support
    support@youmail.com
    (800) 374-0013
    05-29-08 09:50 PM
    hahahahah ... i here ya.

but personalized greetings for every caller

voicemail transcription and

email with attachments

is not offered by any provider
    05-29-08 09:55 PM
    nevermind i figured out a way around it .. i just unforward my calls. dialed myself and got my number.

now have reforwarded and am back on youmail . hehehehe
    05-29-08 10:46 PM
    The downside to youmail is that it uses minutes while people leave you messages. You have no option to stop it either unless you turn off youmail forwarding.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD