I just got my new Curve today and I love it I just cant figure out how to transfer my contacts from my Treo 650. I have always used Verizon Wireless Sync but the Curve doesn't have it. Can someone help me please?
    07-28-08 11:45 AM
    Try Desktop Manager's switch device wizard.
    07-28-08 11:50 AM
    You can use Outlook on your PC to import the contacts from your treo, then use Desktop Manager to sync to your BB. You can also try the switch device wizard within Desktop manager to pull your PIM data from the Treo to the BB.
    07-28-08 11:50 AM
    Ok guys I need a little more help. Yesterday while unloading the boat at the lake I dropped my Treo and now some of the buttons do not work. I have never synced it to outlook or the Palm software. I have always used wireless sync that saves it to a web site but it doesn't support the BlackBerry so I can't download it. Anyone have any ideas?
    07-28-08 06:43 PM
    Have you tried the switch device wizard yet?
    07-28-08 07:37 PM
    I installed it but I have to have the contacts downloaded from the Treo to the Palm software but with the buttons not working I cant sync it.
    07-28-08 07:54 PM
    You shouldn't need the contacts to be in the Palm desktop, it should transfer right from the Treo if you use the Switch Device wizard - I'm pretty sure, anyway.
    07-28-08 07:57 PM
    I must be doing something wrong. It will sync but nothing is downloaded.
    07-28-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD