I need help in choosing what smartphone would be best for verizon. I currently have a Blackberry 8900 from ATT.
    But I hate ATT. So if anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 05:07 AM
    Totally agree with the statement above and visiting the website and the store. Tour is a great device and yes there have been trackball issues. I have had the device from day one and never had a trackball issue. This isse appears to be dirt realted, so if you keep your device protected and in a clean environment, should be good to go.

If you do not need international features or flash, the Curve two is a great device and comes witht the track pad and wifi. The storm two (touch screen) has everything like flash, global features, and wifi. Rumors are heavy for the tour 2, this will have track pad, wifi, and global features.

If you are thinking of a totally customizable device, there is doird, eris, and soon the Palm pixi and Pre.
    01-23-10 08:35 AM
    Pixi and Pre should be here this week from what I've heard and been told.
    They are nice but you really REALLY want to see them in person and try it out before you get them. They are TINY TEENSY little things. And to me fun for the first 2min and after that just annoying.
    01-23-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD