Currently I Am On Verizon And Im Paying 99. Doller A Month My Bb Curve. My Job Has Offered Me A Blackberry Nextel With Direct Connect.

I Have Never Used Nextel Before And Have No Idea About The Service On It. What The Blackberry Is Like With Nextel.

Please Give Me Some Pros And Cons.

Pro:i Dont Have To Pay 99$ A Month Anymore.

When I Get A Blackberry Curve On Sprint/nextel Can I Still Bbm With People On Verizon???

I Really Need Advice On This One.

I Have Only A Couple Hours To Make A Decision.

No Sweat Right?
    03-06-09 04:20 PM
    Its no big deal. Yes you can BBM anyone that has a blackberry from any carrier.
    03-06-09 04:31 PM
    The only downfall is that the Nextel online network is no wear near as fast as Verizon.
    03-06-09 04:38 PM
    Just a random thought, but have you asked your office if they will just comp you the difference for what it would cost to put you over to sprint and just pay the different if there is any. Or is it one of those things where they want everyone on Nextel for that direct connect thing?
    03-06-09 04:44 PM
    Its free right? Seems like a no brainer to me. I would take it! BBM works on all BBs so no worries there.

~Jazzi~

03-06-09 04:45 PM
    Lol, Jazzi has the same thoughts as me. "If its free its for me!"
    03-06-09 04:59 PM
    Nextel is fine. I have heard some issues about the 8350i being a little irritating but I think they have since fixed it.

From the way your title sounded I thought perhaps you were making a life or death decision and your blackberry was the key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 05:12 PM
    Take the new one for work and keep your Verizon one for personal use. Where I live the Sprint/Nextel service is spotty at best. And where are you contract wise with Verizon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD