I have been trying to download opera mini for two days and have been unsuccessful. I have try each option available. Any suggestion? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 11:14 PM
    are you going to www.operamini.com from your phone ? and then selecting the version without certificates for blackberry ?
    08-05-08 11:17 PM
    Welcome to CB, have you been trying to download straight onto the device or using desktop manager to install? also what error do you get when trying to install
    08-05-08 11:17 PM
    Set your emulation in the BBBrowser to Blackberry! This must be done for it to properly work. Then go to www.operamini.com and click the download link. Simple.
    08-06-08 12:12 AM
    are you going to www.operamini.com from your phone ? and then selecting the version without certificates for blackberry ?
    Exactly what I did and worked like a charm!

08-06-08 05:53 AM
    I did all that, but its not working.

Lindaga35

08-10-08 12:58 AM
    I did all that, but its not working.

Lindaga35

You did this and it's not working?
    Set your emulation in the BBBrowser to Blackberry! This must be done for it to properly work. Then go to www.operamini.com and click the download link. Simple.
    What specifically isn't working. How far in the process do you get and what's the outcome? What's on your screen when you go to the address I posted above. I ask them because if you've set the emulation to Blackberry and you're getting the standard website you get when emulation is set otherwise, then you're not doing something right. Clear your history and cache as well, you could be pulling up a cached page or something (even though the BB does not do this).
    08-10-08 01:17 AM
    One problem i've had with Opera is that it stalls out so much when loading a webpage I just went back to the BB browser.
    08-10-08 05:13 PM
    How do you set your emulation in the BBBrowser to Blackberry? Thanks!
    08-21-08 04:22 PM
    Hi

Open your browser, hit menu key and select options. Select browser configuration and then scroll down to change the emulation mode. (higlight it, hit menu key, select change option then change and save)

08-21-08 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD