So I just upgraded to the new OS. Before I did that I had the option to delete e-mail on both my handheld and my mailbox. Now I can only delete on my handheld. Please help me get back the option to delete both. It's driving me crazy to see all the messages I deleted already.

Also, my facebook application used to show me what happened. Like there was a wall thing and then it would saw so and so wrote on you wall. Now it says notification (without any of the nice pictures) for everything. Is there a way to get back to the pictures?
    07-01-08 04:56 PM
    So I just upgraded to the new OS. Before I did that I had the option to delete e-mail on both my handheld and my mailbox. Now I can only delete on my handheld. Please help me get back the option to delete both. It's driving me crazy to see all the messages I deleted already.

Also, my facebook application used to show me what happened. Like there was a wall thing and then it would saw so and so wrote on you wall. Now it says notification (without any of the nice pictures) for everything. Is there a way to get back to the pictures?
    Open your message folder or your email folder, then hit the menu button and go Option> Email Reconciliation> the select the list option "delete on" and you can change it there...
    07-01-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD