06-21-09 03:08 PM
53 123
tools
    But don't people really get attracted to gimmicks, no matter what they might say to the contrary?

Think about it - most everything on a mobile plan is a gimmick. If we took away all of the gimmicks, we'd be left with service that cost something like $14.95 for the monthly service only & everything else would be extra. Five cents per minute calling or data, $6/mo for voicemail, $3/mo CID, etc. Who would go for a plan like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's TRUE! Dang, we are so susceptible to gimmicks. I saw a juicer on an infomercial...and I WANTED IT!

No but in all honesty, you're right on! Look at Verizon's Connect and Premium plans. You do save a little money instead of adding texting/internet for each phone.
    06-12-09 01:19 AM
    That's TRUE! Dang, we are so susceptible to gimmicks. I saw a juicer on an infomercial...and I WANTED IT!

No but in all honesty, you're right on! Look at Verizon's Connect and Premium plans. You do save a little money instead of adding texting/internet for each phone.
    Yes you do, but BB devices will not go with plans. Keep that in mind
    06-12-09 08:39 AM
    any smartfone made after november 16 2008 requires a data plan excpet blackberrys have always required a data plan..any smartfone/pda made before that data does not require it so u can connect without it jyst make sure u tell the rep that u dont want the package cuz the system automatically puts u on a 44.99 data plan..
    06-21-09 03:08 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD