My work email is through Novell Group Wise. I emailed IT and they said they do not support blackberry but gave me the IMAP server and SMTP server information.

I've been to my BIS site and could not set it up. It kept coming back with problems.

Can someone help me so I can get my work email sent to my Storm.

Thanks
    Rc
    12-03-08 11:20 PM
    You just need the IMAP server. Input this, then the username and password, and you should be all set. You don't need any SMTP server info.

I know i was able to do it with my simple username, but you may need the full contextual log in. (for example, i was able to use userid instead of userid.graduateassistants.niu.edu)
    Last edited by niubeav; 12-04-08 at 12:50 AM.
    12-04-08 12:47 AM
    I too have work e-mail through Groupwise and am hoping to get work e-mails on my Blackberry Curve. We do not have an Enterprise Server. What are my options?
    01-18-11 05:06 PM
    I too have work e-mail through Groupwise and am hoping to get work e-mails on my Blackberry Curve. We do not have an Enterprise Server. What are my options?
    You need to get the incoming mail server from your IT Department. Then from the Mail setup screen, add an account. Enter your email address, but no password. It should prompt you to enter in your username, password and incoming mail server. It will then set up your email account for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD