So I thought I'd ask you wonderful and smart people how can I get a curve at a good price. My year has just passed on my contract so I can upgrade but I don't have a new every two . And I don't have $250 to pay for a phone.

I have a pearl right now. I'm thinking about selling it, except it has a scratch on the bottom. I don't know if anyone would buy it.

So any ideas? Thanks for the help
    07-29-08 04:30 PM
    How about working more to earn the money to pay for the things you want?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 04:36 PM
    Not sure where you are getting your price from.

With a new 2 year contract it is $144.99
    With a new 1 year contract it is $174.99

That price was taken off the Verizon website, as I am logged in looking at the phone on my line that can be upgraded. It is a secondary line, so their is no NE2 part of that price.

If you are past the 1 year mark on your 2 year contract, then you should be able to buy a new phone if you agree to extend your contract 2 years for the price listed above.
    07-29-08 04:45 PM
    i got my curve for 104 and it was the annual upgrade. i didn't qualify for my ne2 until april 09.

Call customer and ask. Or email them. Verizon is great about working with you to get you upgraded. As long as you have no late payments.

Also, check out blackberry.com. they have a trade in deal and you may get more for your pearl that way.

Last edited by chrisy520; 07-29-08 at 05:02 PM.
    07-29-08 04:57 PM
    Yeah, the Curve goes for $150 with a 2 year contract. I picked mine up for $105 with my corporate discount. You should get the $150 price if you're eligible for Annual Upgrade.

07-31-08 05:47 AM
    nope just dropped in price today.

If you are eligibnle for your EU (early upgrade) then you'll be charged $20 and get the 2 yr price + rebate.

Right now that means $99.99 + tax.
    08-01-08 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD