09-25-14 02:36 PM
27 12
tools
    Hi there everyone.

I just created a HelloKitty.com email account and was trying to set it up on the BlackBerry Internet Service online support from Verizon Wireless. I ordered the premium account so that I have the pop/imap settings. I was trying to set it up for several times now and I can't seem to config it. I have tried different set up options but still unsuccessful. If anyone out there can help me, that would be great! The settings that I was given are the following:

Username: gina.athanasia:hellokitty.com#sanriotown.com
    Password: Please use the password you chose during sign-up*
    POP Server: pop3.sanriotown.com
    SMTP Server: smtpx.sanriotown.com

Thank you so much and hope that someone will be able to help me. Also, I have called VZW and they were not able to help me.
    04-14-09 01:43 PM
    This doesn't look like a proper e-mail address, e.g. user@crackberry.com - can you give us more info on the exact e-mail address?
    04-14-09 05:31 PM
    The email address is Gina.Athanasia@HelloKitty.com. Thanks!
    04-14-09 05:34 PM
    and you went to this website, right?

BlackBerry Internet Service

Once there, you should be able to click on the "Set Up Account" button, add this e-mail address and the password, and that's it. You shouldn't need the POP or SMTP settings or anything else.
    04-14-09 05:41 PM
    I did go to that site and I have tried everything possible but still unable to configure it. I have called VZW and they said that they don't know why it can't be done. I have been scratching my head since this morning trying to figure this one out. Help?
    04-14-09 05:48 PM
    Give me your pin, and a callback number that isn't your berry.
    04-14-09 06:05 PM
    Give me your pin, and a callback number that isn't your berry.
    Sent the info...
    04-14-09 06:17 PM
    Issue resolved. Next?
    Last edited by Darthkuriboh; 04-14-09 at 06:42 PM.
    04-14-09 06:21 PM
    Darthkuriboh, you are my HERO !!!!!!!! mwuahhhhhhhh...... thanks soooo much!!!! Your help and assistance is very much well appreciated!!!!

Me a very satisfied VZW customer!!!

Yehboy, Darthkuriboh is the bomb!!!!!!!!!! By the way he has a sexy voice.... teehehehehehe....
    Last edited by athanasia; 04-14-09 at 06:48 PM.
    04-14-09 06:44 PM
    Glad I could help!
    04-14-09 06:51 PM
    dartkuriboh.... I need help with this same issue... can you help me??
    06-03-09 12:23 PM
    you just opened pandora's box, my friend...should have had that last part in a PM and not said anything. ah well, you'll learn...
    06-03-09 04:57 PM
    maybe he should post up exactly what he did so that others wont need a phone call
    06-03-09 09:29 PM
    agreed. i'd like to know also.
    06-04-09 03:06 PM
    I ordered the premium account so that I have the pop/imap settings.
    Please explain premium account. Did they put you on a premium price plan? If this is the case, nationwide premium plans are not meant for BB devices.
    06-04-09 11:08 PM
    Premium email plan from tne email provider I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 11:14 PM
    Premium email plan from tne email provider I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Amazing what what another reading will do. I do believe you are correct.
    06-04-09 11:23 PM
    Issue resolved. Next?
    hi Darthkuriboh

could you help me as well please? i searched yahoo and Google but to no avail.

sigh
    09-10-09 11:43 AM
    this is verizon, no one can help you here.
    09-10-09 11:48 AM
    hey hello kitty girl.....How old are you and if your an adult why the **** do you have a hello kitty email address. And if your a kid, why the **** do you have a bb?
    09-16-09 11:15 AM
    hey hello kitty girl.....How old are you and if your an adult why the **** do you have a hello kitty email address. And if your a kid, why the **** do you have a bb?
    Once again, stop trolling and posting garbage.
    09-16-09 11:16 AM

asian

nuff said...
    09-16-09 11:22 AM
    Please explain premium account. Did they put you on a premium price plan? If this is the case, nationwide premium plans are not meant for BB devices.
    Sorry for the late reply as I have been traveling. Was in Athens for about 2 months and now in Manila for the past 2 months. Anyway, it's the premium plan on the SanrioTown.com website (for the Hello Kitty email address), not for the VZW plan.
    09-21-09 02:45 AM
    RUDE!
    Where is it any of your business...
    Im almost 30 and love Eeyore... AND I have a Blackberry!

pppppfffft!
    09-21-09 09:09 AM
    Darthkuriboh, you are my HERO !!!!!!!! mwuahhhhhhhh...... thanks soooo much!!!! Your help and assistance is very much well appreciated!!!!

Me a very satisfied VZW customer!!!

Yehboy, Darthkuriboh is the bomb!!!!!!!!!! By the way he has a sexy voice.... teehehehehehe....
    Yes, and my happily married husband.Teeehehehehe
    09-24-09 11:17 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD