My bf has verizon 8830 and just did the download from the website on his phone. It asked to choose a location to save to so he saved it to the memory card. The app seemed to download, but now there is no icon, and it is not in the app list. How can he either get it to work or get it off his phone so its not wasting space. He also tried the sms version and same thing happened

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 07:50 AM
    If need be, go to their website on your PC. There is a .zip file for installing with the desktop manager.
    04-02-08 10:27 AM
    does anyone know how to get the program OFF the phone? he is pissed now that i told him to download it and its on there somewhere but taking up all his memory....

its not showing up in the apps icons or in the apps list... but its taking up all the space on the memory card... what to do? pls help!
    04-02-08 04:23 PM
    It should only be taking up a very small amount of space... If it is indeed on the memory card, you should be able to connect to a PC and access the memory card via the PC and delete the file that way.
    04-02-08 04:37 PM
    ok ill try that tonite - thanks for the help!!
    04-02-08 05:20 PM
    Doesn't sound like it was being installed correctly. Going to the opera mini site and clicking on download, should automatically download and install the app. Make sure you use the BB browser and the emulation mode is set to BlackBerry in the options. It shouldn't be asking to save a file to a media card.
    04-02-08 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD