Alright I have had my blackberry curve through verizion for like 6 monthes now and in all this time it has never let me go to the blackberry web site. I am trying to download that new myspace app and everytime I try it says there was an error and my service timed out. What the heck is this verizions way of making you pay them to download apps? I have download wallpapers and ringtone ect. but it wont let me do anything throught blackberry whats the problem?
    03-12-09 05:58 PM
    No - believe it or not, much of BlackBerry's site is not mobile friendly.

Go there with your computer, download & install via DM.

There is a mobile app site, too - recently upgraded from what I hear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 06:10 PM
    MySpace for BlackBerry Smartphones

Go to that address with your mobile browser, scroll down and hit download.
    03-12-09 08:03 PM
    MySpace for BlackBerry Smartphones

Go to that address with your mobile browser, scroll down and hit download.
    I am glad you knew that - I have MySpace blocked from all networks I control.
    03-12-09 11:35 PM
    Don't get me wrong i dont use it or have it on my phone
    I just did a search and posted it for the little lady
    03-13-09 10:13 AM
    Don't get me wrong i dont use it or have it on my phone
    I just did a search and posted it for the little lady
    I hear you. I should've done the same. My thing is when people start off by blaming VZW for whatever (MySpace reference didn't help), I go into a defensive mode.

A simple online search for myspace blackberry brought me to the OTA download links.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 11:01 AM
    Another thing is that i have no problem going to the blackberry site on my phone, so i dont understand why she cant on her curve?
    03-13-09 09:04 PM
    Another thing is that i have no problem going to the blackberry site on my phone, so i dont understand why she cant on her curve?
    I just tried it on mine & had no trouble either. I used to have formating issues.

I never had trouble with mobile.blackberry.com but the main site was a problem. I guess no more!

I am always leary of low post count people who start with claiming VZW is blocking something - I think it is usually some of those community organizing types - the Saul Alinskis of the mobile world. Fools.
    03-13-09 09:10 PM
    HAha! Verizon is blocking GPS aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! Just kidding, BBMaps is awesome when i go for jogs and long car rides.
    03-13-09 09:37 PM
    Alright I have had my blackberry curve through verizion for like 6 monthes now and in all this time it has never let me go to the blackberry web site. I am trying to download that new myspace app and everytime I try it says there was an error and my service timed out. What the heck is this verizions way of making you pay them to download apps? I have download wallpapers and ringtone ect. but it wont let me do anything throught blackberry whats the problem?

So, Pink Kitty, what is the status of your problem? Has it been resolved?
    03-13-09 09:39 PM
    So, Pink Kitty, what is the status of your problem? Has it been resolved?
    well no actually and I already went to that link everyone is telling me to go to and that other guy telling me that I am a fool wow all I did was ask one freakin question trying to get help and I am blameing verizion because obviously there is something wrong with the phone they gave me but thanks for asking I think I am gonna try downloading it on my computer and then transferring it over to my blackberry but I am **** at that d***
    03-13-09 10:38 PM
    so wow since you know everything all knowing one why dont you offer up your expertise
    03-13-09 10:40 PM
    well no actually and I already went to that link everyone is telling me to go to and that other guy telling me that I am a fool wow all I did was ask one freakin question trying to get help and I am blameing verizion because obviously there is something wrong with the phone they gave me but thanks for asking I think I am gonna try downloading it on my computer and then transferring it over to my blackberry but I am **** at that d***
    Did it ever occur to you to check for a loose nut on the keyboard?

When I was young, it got drilled into me that when something went wrong or didn't work as I expected, the first thing to do was assume I wasn't performing something correctly. If that didn't work, I was to read the instructions. If that didn't work, I should recheck my processes and read the instructions again. After this, I was to then check for a missing piece. If all the parts were there, I should then ask for assistance with humility, knowing my actions may still be the culprit. If all still failed, then I should consider the possibility there was a defect. If there was a defect, how might it best be fixed?

These days, the children of the world start with IT'S THEIR FAULT! THEY ARE TRYING TO SCREW ME!

And we wonder why the world is going to Hell in a handbasket.

I'd again recommend checking for that loose nut/screw on your BlackBerry keyboard.
    03-13-09 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD