06-17-09 09:11 PM
30 12
tools
    Originally Posted by TwinsX2Dad Some people think mac & cheese makes for a good dinner.
    Hey now, the wife makes the MAC and Cheese I have ever eaten. If you make it to ABQ, look me up and we can sit chat and clog an artery
    06-17-09 08:43 PM
    Reached 3G on their phones yet? Cause I havent even come close!!
    But according to VZW, they are the "Most Reliable 3G Network with the Strongest and Widest Connection Range"

Never have I personally met anyone who has reached 3G... only those who post it on the internet.

Has anyone here ever reached it? Honestly?
    Well according to the VZW rep (cause there always sooo helpful), His phone DID say 3G at the top where the "1XEV" was on mine. I saw it personally.

Also, the "Tips, hints and shortcuts" Book that came with the BlackBerry shows on page 39 all of the Wireless network Coverage Indicators and "3G" is clearly one of them

I'm just curious, what is it? Have you seen it on the rep's phone (meaning you went to AT&T) or you have never seen it? I'm just curious is all....
    06-17-09 08:47 PM
    Yay! maybe i didn't make an *** out of myself after all. I will know for sure next month when i go to London. Now whether i take the storm or the tour, thats another question and another forum. ta!
    06-17-09 08:48 PM
    In Europe it will show 3G instead of 1XEV..
    A Storm, yes - not a CDMA unit - because you are on GSM.

I have stamps on my passport for every European country & where the CDMA phones work, it shows 1xev.
    Hey now, the wife makes the MAC and Cheese I have ever eaten. If you make it to ABQ, look me up and we can sit chat and clog an artery
    The worst? The saltiest? The greasiest? The most fattening?

Come on, spit it out!!!

The way to make any mac & cheese taste better it to mix in liberal amounts of green chiles or jalapeos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 08:50 PM
    A Storm, yes - not a CDMA unit - because you are on GSM.

I have stamps on my passport for every European country & where the CDMA phones work, it shows 1xev.

The worst? The saltiest? The greasiest? The most fattening?

Come on, spit it out!!!

The way to make any mac & cheese taste better it to mix in liberal amounts of green chiles or jalapeos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Dang, always leave out teh most important word. "BEST". My fingers do not match the brain while typing. Green Chile or Jalapenos can be arranged.
    06-17-09 09:11 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD