I've never used VCast in all my years with Verizon. Is it worth it or a waste of time and $?
    07-24-09 09:11 PM
    Vcast is not available for the storm, I questioned VZW when I had mine and confirmed it.
    07-24-09 11:41 PM
    I am trying to figure out the purpose of Vcast on a smartphone. You already have everything vcast offers. Well, it might be worthwhile on a BB, since vcast does offer a lot of things you can't view on a BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 12:26 AM
    VCast w/ Rhapsody is on the storm but vcast in general no...
    Now, storm now has vcast song id.. ( poo on you! ) and berries now have vcast vtones deluxe... ( why )
    I got lots of calls of concern and complaint when they were pushed to the storms... I miss my song id... wish I could have it too..
    07-25-09 08:20 AM
    VCast Music is great for no blackberry devices. Verizon Wireless is moving towards VCast Music with Rhapsody use for it's customers. Which is a great idea.

As long as you pay the $15 a month, you have access to unlimited song downloads that you can synchronize to up to 3 devices. It's on-PC client is easy to use, and you are able to download songs from the phone as well. You can't get much better than this program.
    07-25-09 09:15 AM
    I agree there... it would be nicer if we had support programs in tech support for it.

I think its a great idea otherwise though.
    07-25-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD