I freaking hate it. I have over 15mbs of stuff on my device from verizon that I wish I could just delete but I can't. I sure they have locked it good but thought I would ask.
    03-05-10 02:52 PM
    These are locked that I know and cannot be deleted.
    03-05-10 03:03 PM
    Check out BBSAK. It might do what you want. You will likely have to reload the OS on the device.
    03-05-10 04:58 PM
    The video can be removed - it is a cod file - the name is generally something like

xxx-yyy-video.cod

Where the x and y are numbers that match the screen resolution. I don't remember the name but it is probably longer but something like that. BBSAK can remove it. BE CAREFUL, there are themes and maybe some other cod files that also have those xxx-yyy values - do not remove them!

I don't know about the pictures or music but presume they, too are somewhere in a cod file(s) but their name, if so, is more camophlarged.
    03-05-10 08:38 PM
    The BBSAK method won't work for the ringtones and wallpapers. They are locked onto the device. You can even do a full wipe, delete the respective cods in the java folder, then load the os and they will still be there, believe me I've tried.
    03-05-10 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD