I keep talking myself out of changing my homepage because I keep telling myself maybe i'll need something from the VZW homepage one day...but I think i'm fooling myself..

Did you guys all change your home pages? What to?
    05-24-09 04:26 PM
    Yes, I have google

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 04:32 PM
    lol, yea I changed mine as soon as I got it to google.
    When I sell someone a phone I change it to what ever they want before they walk out the door. Normally yahoo, msn or google.
    You can always save that page in your bookmarks if you feel like you want or need to referance it later before changing it.
    05-24-09 04:40 PM
    I just decided to change it to google lol
    05-24-09 04:43 PM
    Bookmark that page - then if you need it later, it is still available.

Kind of silly to change it to Google, though. When you click "Go to" that Googlecrap is an option. Choose something else.

05-24-09 05:05 PM
    use google, **** VZW homepage, you cant even get any of there apps because you have a bb
    05-24-09 05:08 PM
    Bookmark that page - then if you need it later, it is still available.

Kind of silly to change it to Google, though. When you click "Go to" that Googlecrap is an option. Choose something else.

Did you just call Google "crap"? I mean...everyone has their own opinions but i've never heard of someone referring to it as "Crap"

Google is generally my starting point if i'm going to be browsing on my BB so I just changed it to that.
    05-24-09 05:24 PM
    Did you just call Google "crap"? I mean...everyone has their own opinions but i've never heard of someone referring to it as "Crap"

Google is generally my starting point if i'm going to be browsing on my BB so I just changed it to that.
    Twins has a love/hate relationship with Google. He loves to hate on them because they love to hatefully invade your lovely privacy.
    05-24-09 06:35 PM
    I changed mine to the BB homepage from Sprints powerpack homepage I love the BB homepage
    05-24-09 06:46 PM
    The BB homepage I changed from the Sprint homepage
    05-24-09 06:48 PM
    Then you've not been around me much - or around people who value privacy. Googlecrap is, well, crap.

Posted from my AntiGoogleCrapBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 08:03 PM
    Then you've not been around me much - or around people who value privacy. Googlecrap is, well, crap.

Posted from my AntiGoogleCrapBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Strange...you are correct I am fairly new to the forum...I have just always really enjoyed google's services of any sort...Although I don't worry about my privacy being invaded anyway...I don't have anything I'm trying to hide...
    05-24-09 08:34 PM
    i just use the startpage, that has all of my bookmarks, search bar, URL bar and history...i go to about 4 or 5 mobile pages quite regularly, so one homepage is pointless to me.
    05-24-09 08:48 PM
    i have my browser opening page set to my bookmarks page..

so I can choose wherever I want to go as its never the same.
    05-24-09 09:48 PM
    Strange...you are correct I am fairly new to the forum...I have just always really enjoyed google's services of any sort...Although I don't worry about my privacy being invaded anyway...I don't have anything I'm trying to hide...
    I think I may write a little piece on privacy, when I get around to it. I just have to figure out a way to tie it in with VZW, so I can post it here.

I avoid the other forums - they get too nasty over there.

05-24-09 10:32 PM
    I think I may write a little piece on privacy, when I get around to it. I just have to figure out a way to tie it in with VZW, so I can post it here.

I avoid the other forums - they get too nasty over there.

I would definitely be interested in seeing it

I am now also curious as to what privacy they breach
    05-24-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD