So now that I'm verizon now, will verizon buy out my alltel contract so I can get a verizon phone/plan? If not, that's kind of dumb I think. Let me know, thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 02:23 AM
    No... They will not buy out your current contract...

But...

If you're on an account with multiple lines, and if just one of those lines is eligible to upgrade... Every other line should be able to as well... As long as you switch to a Verizon plan....
    10-17-09 02:37 AM
    That sucks.. My alltel contract isn't up til next year.. So is that violation on the alltel contract if I can't get what I signed up for? I.e. All the features? If so, couldn't I get out of the contract for free? Then sign with verizon?

Lol, I know, I know, just asking

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 02:44 AM
    As long as you keep an Alltel phone on your Alltel plan, you'll be able to get all the features available from Alltel...

So no... They won't let you out of your contract...

Depending on how many lines you have... You may be able to ask a rep about a possible early upgrade (if you're within a year of your contract end date). But theres no guarantee they'll let you upgrade...
    10-17-09 04:20 AM
    At this point your best option is to call them. They can review your account and review ALL options you will have
    10-17-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD