i called yesterday to verizon about some questions i had, and after the nice rep answered everything she did the usual 'anything else i can assist you with'. so i took a shot and informed her that i was headed out of town for a family reunion and the route i take doesnt get good coverage, i have been with sprint and at&t and both are zero coverage, will this nice young lady pulled up a coverage map located zip codes for those coverage areas and informed me that my phone should work all the way to see the family. i was shocked because no other rep has done that for me and she even gave me some store locations to go to if i have any problems with my phone while on vacation. so i just had to share this with everybody and thanks to her and all you verizon reps.
    Last edited by pkcable; 04-25-09 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Descriptive thread title.
    04-23-09 02:38 PM
    Wow that is good customer service.
    04-23-09 03:07 PM
    That's great. I've been with Verizon for about 5 or 6 years now and the reps have always been helpful... Sometimes they even give me completely unsolicited tips about coverage and possible service charges lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 06:07 PM
    way to go

Glad you had a wonderful experience with your VZW service. She did a great job!
    04-24-09 10:27 PM
    oh yes verizon reps do go out of there way at times .....
    that is some great customer service if i do say so myself
    04-24-09 10:29 PM
    Kudos from me to VZW as well. outstanding service, great network, and the only carrier that I, personally, have dealt with, that is as interested in keeping you as a customer, as they were in signing you up as one.

Keep up the good work, Verizon
    04-24-09 10:56 PM
    Last time I called about having horrible service around my area they couldn't even help me. Sure they maybe nice but that didn't solve my problem.

04-24-09 11:03 PM
    Do you expect them to install a tower?
    04-24-09 11:59 PM
    I'd expect the truth they said from their end it all looks good and that they didn't know what was wrong.

04-25-09 12:14 AM
    That may have been the truth. Your building could be blocking signal, you could be in a valley, you could be blocked by a mountain. There are lots of variables.
    04-25-09 01:16 AM
    I think sometimes you do actually pay for what you get. I can't say that I have always run into the smartest reps at verizon (this is not a cut on reps)

However a good percentage of the time I have great service from them. Every other cell phone company I have been with I can name multiple times I was frustrated with customer service. With verizon I think there has only been a handful...
    04-25-09 02:33 AM
    I always say....I've been with vzw for 7+yrs and have ALWAYS gotten great service from them regardless of issues! They always find a way-even if its a compromise-to help the customer so they go away happy and satisfied with the service provided!

04-25-09 04:50 PM
    They definitely have the best customer service.
    04-25-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD