10-10-09 12:36 PM
93 ... 234
tools
    Oh believe me I'm not saying "Blackberry is da best har har" or being a fanboy. I just happen to pay a lot of attention to RIM and I'm fairly sure they're going to make additions to their software to make it more competitive with windoze and android.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 06:33 PM
    Oh believe me I'm not saying "Blackberry is da best har har" or being a fanboy.
    I know you weren't. But like I see you do, I also tend to respond in a way directed toward all readers& not just the post above me.

Puts more wood on the flame fire & frankly, it is a bit chilly here.

10-07-09 08:46 PM
    LOL trade ya... Its bloody hot here

10-07-09 08:54 PM
    Oh believe me I'm not saying "Blackberry is da best har har" or being a fanboy. I just happen to pay a lot of attention to RIM and I'm fairly sure they're going to make additions to their software to make it more competitive with windoze and android.

They'd better or Rim is fixin ta get smoked............
    I believe the prediction someone said a while back.
    If Rim doesn't get their act together the could go the
    way of Palm..........
    10-08-09 09:12 AM
    There, Their and They're are not interchangeable. Come on people learn the difference between the 3.

Oh and While I'm at it "alot" is not a word!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!

To, two, and too............HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
    10-08-09 11:02 AM
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!

To, two, and too............HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
    I hear ya ILuv, people don't know or refuse to use they correct one then wonder why they're not taken seriously.
    10-08-09 12:15 PM
    I've got an early upgrade I was planning on using for a Storm 2. I may hold off and see if we get the Motorola Sholes on Verizon. The Android OS is amazing. I love my Curve but its time to upgrade and Android is winning me over.
    10-09-09 12:52 PM
    I've got an early upgrade I was planning on using for a Storm 2. I may hold off and see if we get the Motorola Sholes on Verizon. The Android OS is amazing. I love my Curve but its time to upgrade and Android is winning me over.
    Virtually anything would be an "upgrade" from what you have.

While I can't fault your enthusiasm for Android, are you sure you want to consider a Moto? Moto is near the bottom with their poorly designed smartphones in recent years.
    Although BlackBerry is at the bottom, so you'd still be upgrading.

10-09-09 10:22 PM
    Google = "All ur communications are belong to us."

i lol'd IRL...twice
    10-09-09 10:41 PM
    Virtually anything would be an "upgrade" from what you have.

While I can't fault your enthusiasm for Android, are you sure you want to consider a Moto? Moto is near the bottom with their poorly designed smartphones in recent years.
    Although BlackBerry is at the bottom, so you'd still be upgrading.

I'd prefer an old BlackBerry Pearl 8130 with outdated software over a brand new Motorola.
    10-09-09 11:28 PM
    from what i'm hearing, the moto hardware for this new android is outstanding...my friend had the same expectation of "who cares, it's moto"...he said it is heavy, but really thin...and so far it's impressed him.
    10-09-09 11:31 PM
    from what i'm hearing, the moto hardware for this new android is outstanding...my friend had the same expectation of "who cares, it's moto"...he said it is heavy, but really thin...and so far it's impressed him.
    Motorola makes pretty phones, but that's as far as it gets. It's the beautiful blonde who can't read.
    10-09-09 11:38 PM
    Motorola makes pretty phones, but that's as far as it gets. It's the beautiful blonde who can't read.
    with dumbphones i agree...but smartphones aren't made by the same team of people...it doesn't seem that they are to me anyway...i won't rule it out until i get to use it myself for awhile...but i'll never buy another moto dumbphone again
    10-09-09 11:41 PM
    I think that the Motorola CDMA smartphones are even worse than their dumbphones. They need to get their act together and quick.

10-10-09 12:20 AM
    there are plenty of other companies who make far worse phones than motorola right now...like palm lol!
    10-10-09 12:25 AM
    Frankly, I wouldn't touch any Motorola with a ten foot stick covered in a prophylactic. They churn out dismal failure after dismal failure. They get you thinking that the next phone will be decent, and it never is. They're pretty, shiny paperweights.

10-10-09 12:34 AM
    Google = "All ur communications are belong to us."

Indeed! While exciting, you can bet I'll read the fine print with Google. I'm not insinuating anything malicious, but Google's strength is in their data mining.

10-10-09 11:03 AM
    I'm not insinuating anything malicious
    You can - I'll let you.
    10-10-09 12:36 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD