10-10-09 01:36 PM
93 1234
tools
    If this comes to VZW my son will be getting my Imagio this I gotta have
    10-06-09 02:04 PM

This is huge, but only in the eyes of people who want quality smartphone.

Until we get the iphone, the mass public isnt going to care.
    The iPhone is not some eternal device that is capable of holding the public's interest forever. No product in any industry is. If a handset that can do everything the iPhone can do and more, with Google's backing on the Verizon network, it is going to appeal to the mass of consumers.
    10-06-09 02:18 PM
    The iPhone is not some eternal device that is capable of holding the public's interest forever. No product in any industry is. If a handset that can do everything the iPhone can do and more, with Google's backing on the Verizon network, it is going to appeal to the mass of consumers.
    Oh and u forgot to mention the pull they will have with manufacturers...
    10-06-09 02:30 PM
    i have to admit, that's one sexy device. i think i would trade in my berry for it.
    10-06-09 02:32 PM
    This agreement also results in Verizon being a Google Voice accepted carrier as opposed to AT&T. Could make a little dent into ATT customer base but probably not greatly so. Some experts also think that this agreement could adversely affect Sprint's HTC Hero sales. Of course the latter is a drop-in-the-bucket but Sprint is living from drop-in-the-bucket to drop-in-the-bucket.
    10-06-09 02:36 PM
    i have to admit, that's one sexy device. i think i would trade in my berry for it.
    N when I titled it salivate dweebs. Myself included cause I would pay etf to get this........
    10-06-09 02:40 PM
    That looks sweet. I'll be picking up my Hero Friday and if Android is all it's cracked up to be in the reviews, I won't look back.
    10-06-09 02:41 PM
    That looks sweet. I'll be picking up my Hero Friday and if Android is all it's cracked up to be in the reviews, I won't look back.
    I hear people like em; keep us posted....
    10-06-09 02:42 PM
    Its good to see sprint dropping all their prices to stay afloat
    Dropping prices to stay afloat? What prices have dropped? They've added services to their plans but they haven't dropped prices.
    10-06-09 02:42 PM
    The everything plan price dropped.
    10-06-09 02:44 PM
    Dropping prices to stay afloat? What prices have dropped? They've added services to their plans but they haven't dropped prices.

Now now now we all know VZW will subsidise Sprint til the cows come home...
    Lets share the phone love.
    Darn I'm disgustin
    I hear people like em; keep us posted....
    I'll probably do a first impressions and then a follow up after playing with it for a bit.

Have you seen the Nokia N900? Now that's a sick looking device and looks to rival the iPhone with memory and capabilities.

Nokia USA - Nokia N900 - Products
    I'll probably do a first impressions and then a follow up after playing with it for a bit.

Have you seen the Nokia N900? Now that's a sick looking device and looks to rival the iPhone with memory and capabilities.

Nokia USA - Nokia N900 - Products
    Not bad...............
    I will definitely be looking forward to your review.....
    10-06-09 02:46 PM
    The everything plan price dropped.
    Seriously you should do some research before spouting off false information to try and prove your point. It just makes you look uninformed.

For your educational viewing.

Individual Plans: Sprint - Define Region

Share Plans: Sprint - Define Region

No price drops on either plans.
    10-06-09 02:50 PM
    Pre started out at about $200. It was then dropped to about $150, then $100, and now one can be had for about $80 at WalMart. What do you call that?
    You are
    1) a fanboi
    2) a troll
    3) a tool
    10-06-09 02:51 PM
    Not bad...............
    I will definitely be looking forward to your review.....
    If you go over to the Sprint forum and the HTC Hero thread there's a link to a great 3 part review of the phone from a guy who it appears has used the phone longer than a couple of hours before his review.

Let me see if I can find the link again.
    10-06-09 02:53 PM
    4) all of the above.
    10-06-09 02:54 PM
    4) all of the above.
    Exactly! . . .
    10-06-09 02:55 PM
    Pre started out at about $200. It was then dropped to about $150, then $100, and now one can be had for about $80 at WalMart. What do you call that?
    You are
    1) a fanboi
    2) a troll
    3) a tool
    Dude really should learn to read the posts fully. He was stating Sprint dropped their plan prices.

As far as equipment prices are you telling me that Verizon or other carriers don't drop equipment prices as they age or don't sell as anticipated? So with your line of thinking Verizon was in trouble and attempting to stay afloat by offering Buy one BB get one free?

So which one are you?

I'll go back to my intelligent conversations with the other members.
    10-06-09 02:56 PM
    10-06-09 02:56 PM
    Stop before they close this thread although I do like a good flame war .
    Stop it.............
    10-06-09 03:00 PM
    As long as mods dont get involved lol
    10-06-09 03:05 PM
    Maybe not forever but for the time being.

Unfortunately, I always keep getting asked when vzw is getting the iphone, and when I mention google, i get a confused look asking "So, you think in January"

But for my sanity, I hope you are right.
    10-06-09 03:06 PM
    Show me on Sprints website where that plan is available. More Verizon fanboi rhetoric.
    10-06-09 03:06 PM
    Stop before they close this thread although I do like a good flame war .
    Stop it.............
    No flame war. They have no fact to support their claims. Personally I go with the company that gives me the best service in the areas I frequent for the best price, that just happens to be Sprint.

I think they're upset that Sprint had the Pre first and is getting the first CDMA Android device. Let's face it both Sprint and Verizon have been lacking in handset selection, it's nice to see both companies stepping up their game.
    10-06-09 03:08 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD