So, I see alot of posts from people unhappy with customer service, so I thought I would post my recent verizon experience. My husband broke his envtouch, the battery clip just snapped off. We didn't have insurance on the phone and are only about 6 months into a new contract. He took the phone in, and they just swapped him out for a new one, no big deal
    I was then sent a survey about my "experience", and filled it out; under additional comments I said I am overall pretty happy with my service, but feel it is expensive. Tonight I got a call from a local store manager who researched my account and found a way to save me an additional $20/month. I thought that was pretty cool that they looked into it and let me know. Pretty impressed
    03-20-10 01:02 AM
    Great outcomes like this get lost in the stupidity and drama of other threads. I always had great CS and have named names on Planetfeedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 09:29 AM
    I agree. The good experiences aren't out there but they happen all the time.

03-20-10 10:58 AM
    glad you posted this. Sucks for those always getting a bad rap.
    03-20-10 11:00 AM
    Makes me feel good bout myself =) lol

03-21-10 06:41 AM
    Thanks for posting your positive experience... I know that I personally as a verizon rep try to do everything I can for a customer. Its nice to know that some of them appreciate it
    03-21-10 10:16 AM
    Good stuff.
    03-22-10 12:52 AM
    To justagirl: I have always had a positive experience when calling Verizon customer service. I find that being polite goes a long way. So I'm a customer that appreciates the help I get.
    03-26-10 12:41 PM
    I've also never had a bad experience!
    03-27-10 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD