03-30-09 09:55 PM
37 12
tools
    Thats cool. VZW has been known to do the right thing every now and then. Just depends on who you get and what mood their in, lol.
    02-15-09 01:19 PM
    I think Verizon might have adopted this as their new customer service philosophy. I currently have an LG VX8600 (original flip chocolate) that looks very nice but has software glitches that makes you want to chuck it out the window at times. I've had literally 5 replacements for this phone, all at no charge.

And every time I was at the customer service desk, the only thing I heard was not "we will try to fix this" but rather "we can send you a new phone" over and over again.
    02-15-09 01:39 PM
    I have a similar story. Bought a pink curve and while I was doing dishes, water got in between the cracks and the buttons and trackball wouldn't work but the screen would turn on. I took it in the next day and they sent a new pink curve to my house within 2 days and I never had insurance. I have no problems with this new curve. It actually works better and has more features. Solved that problem pretty fast.
    02-15-09 05:47 PM
    Sometimes you luck out and get a nice, knowledgeable rep. Sometimes you don't...
    03-29-09 01:27 PM
    Well, I'm glad to hear there are all these positive reviews about us!

Been working for VZW for 3 months now, and love it! We work hard on perfecting our CS everyday. We love to do it for you guys, so glad to see it's working!
    03-29-09 02:19 PM
    Yup!!! That's why verizon is the best. Any complaint or problem and VZ will take care of the problem 99 percent of the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 04:26 PM
    I've only had verizon for about six months, and my service has been great. It's good to hear the treat everyone with good customer service. It' kinda rare these days.
    03-29-09 04:47 PM
    I have been with vzw since 2001 and I used them be for I went in the Army so it has been a little longer just not the 4 years I was in the Army and have had good service for all the time
    03-29-09 04:59 PM
    I was with Verizon prepaid for about a year and was spending more than I wanted each month to the point where it made sense to go contract.

I walked into my local VZW store just to ask some questions. The guy I talked to answered all of my questions and after being reassured about the Worry Free Guarantee I agreed to sign up and switch over, with the understanding I could switch back if I didn't like it for some reason.

While I had been reassured both by him as well as a customer service rep I had previously talked to over the phone that the phone I had (a Razor V3m) could be used on post-paid (at the time it was a frirly expensive phone and I had paid like $150 for it as a prepaid phone and it was $119 with a two year agreement at the time), so that was a major issue for me. I had called CS before I actually bought the phone which had been a recent update from a much cheaper flip phone.

Anyway when it was time to activate the phone, for some reason it would not work, and after several tries the two reps I was talking to went in the back and came out with the brand new in box phone they were going to give me. They didn't even take my old phone or anything. They gave it to me box, accessories, and all, and transferred my phone numbers for free (a service they were supposed to charge me for).

They really wanted me as a customer apparently :-)
    03-30-09 01:15 AM
    Awesome story! I've also had nothing but fantastic customer service from Verizon, they're a great company!
    03-30-09 07:44 PM
    hands down best wireless provider. no comparison. one day a friend who had an i phone call att for customer service and i guess by the will of someone my storm kinda went haywire but no worries i called Verizon and boom fixed...30 min later the friend is beginning to get somewhere lol
    03-30-09 07:55 PM
    That is great. I've been with verizon for over four years and never had the slightest of problems with them. I've had to get a few phones replaced and they've always been great with customer service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:55 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD