I got the Buy one Get one Free deal.

I picked up the free one a week after buying the first one.

I scratched up my older one, I want to use the newer one, give the older one to my mother.

I activated the new one on the VZW Website but the old phone still has the BB service and the new phone does not.

How do i update that?
    05-04-09 05:48 PM
    I would call Verizon.
    05-04-09 06:39 PM
    well, you probably have to log onto the verizon bis website and switch your pin from there, that's why you're not getting email on your new one.

if you haven't signed up for an account, call verizon. they'll do it for you.
    05-04-09 06:45 PM
    You can't swap two active lines without calling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 09:57 PM
    There's no better way to say "I love you mom, Happy mother's day." Then a scratched up Blackberry.
    05-07-09 10:05 PM
    There's no better way to say "I love you mom, Happy mother's day." Then a scratched up Blackberry.
    LMAO!! Thats the best post I've seen all day.

And true that to WeekendBum...I personally wish all the time that I had a fake esn to use when switching two actives. I always think when I make one up to free up a line "Hmmm, wouldnt that suck if this was a real active esn?" but then I just go ahead and do it. I saw fake one that care put on a few times that just shows up as "Test Device" in the equipment field. I should wrote it down.....where have you gone I2K? That might be too old school for some of you.
    05-08-09 10:16 PM
    With the Buy one Get one deal, would I get this deal if I purchased two devices on a one year contract?
    Also, how often can you upgrade on VZW with both the one and two year contracts?

05-11-09 09:22 PM
    With the Buy one Get one deal, would I get this deal if I purchased two devices on a one year contract?
    Also, how often can you upgrade on VZW with both the one and two year contracts?

The BOGO is on any blackberry, but I am not sure about the one year contract. With the 2 year, you can upgrade after 20 months. I have no idea about the one year service.
    05-11-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD