I got my first BB bill today and it was much higher than an expected. After checking the details I see that part of the problem was paying for the Feb and now March. That still didn't add up because one month was $45. I had all my stuff packed up and was ready to flee Verizon all together had I been lied to. Well turns out I flipped some switch and made it think I was corporate when I'm not. The guy at the store fixes the problem and knocks $30 bucks off with no grief when MY mistake only caused $15 worth of damage. Lets hope customer service sticks around after we are through this recession.
    03-01-09 12:41 PM
    I too have had great experiences with VZW CS. They are always helpful and if there is a problem (with a bill for example) they do their best to solve it, which they usually do. The main problem people have with VZW CSR's is when they ask for specifics on phones, and future products, other than that, they're one of the best in the industry.
    03-01-09 12:54 PM
    I recently tried to do an annual upgrade to the Pearl.... my CPU told me that the Pearl was free after a 119.99 online discount.... Well anyway, it wouldnt let me do it... called cs, she said that she couldnt give me the online discount... but had a 100 mail in rebate for the phone going now... and credited my account the last 19.99 after she charged the phone to me
    03-01-09 01:03 PM
    me= on bad terms with VZW for now. Wait till corporate sees the complaaint I filed, I'm pretty sure a few people are going to lose their jobs!
    03-01-09 01:59 PM
    their CSR's over the phone are great, their tech support on the other hand drives me nuts... i cant stand they they have to get approval on a service call to send a new phone out... i want to talk to someone who can approve it NOW not talk to someone who the only person that can approve it is out to lunch then ends up never approving the dam thing... and don't get me started on the rep who wanted me to upgrade a 8830 to 4.5 - WHICH IS NOT OUT FOR THE DAM PHONE and this was in dec of last year.

but i have had nothing but trouble with their store CSR's they don't know what they are doing and say stuff has been done when it hasnt/they haven't done it...

i have been ready to cancel my contact with them more then once over the $h1t they have pulled on me.

i signed up with them again (i know stupid me) oct of 08 and have had so so many problems with phones and charges that i actually haven't had a fully correct bill yet.
    Last edited by chelseytx; 03-01-09 at 02:26 PM.
    03-01-09 02:23 PM
    Yup, I filed that report cuz of Tech support, they needed approval to give me a new curve, the one i got had scratches, nicks and flaws everywhere. So, ill get my new phone, but corporate is gonna FLIP OUT!
    03-01-09 02:28 PM
    haha.... i actually had to request a new phone 3 or 4 times before they finally sent the dam thing to me.... the kept saying. just needs approval. it will be sent tomorrow.... i got sooo pissed.
    03-01-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD