Hi everyone!
    I'm in the market for a new blackberry. My reliable curve 8330 has entered the voice dialing cycle of death and I think its time for a new one. I have verizon. I was wondering what the word on the street is- people out there think that there will be new exciting phones to come soon? I'd hate to buy one now only to have it replaced by a new one a couple months from now!

Thanks in advance!
    -HF
    01-21-10 05:08 PM
    I would waite for a bit. Verizon will be introducing the Tour 2 soon.
    01-21-10 05:26 PM
    The tour 2 is coming very soon. I just picked up the curve 2 8530

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 05:39 PM
    wait is a good suggestion, tour 2 will be worth the short wait.
    01-21-10 05:40 PM
    There are plenty of great Blackberry's out now.
    The Tour, the Storm 2, Curve 2, Pearl Flip and the older versions are still nice too. But the Tour 2 is on the horizon...
    01-21-10 05:42 PM
    "Word on the street" is the Tour 2 will be released on Feb. 3. Not too unreasonable to think the price of the Tour will go down either that day or shortly before it.

Haven't heard anything else about other Verizon Blackberry models.
    01-21-10 05:45 PM
    thanks everyone! anything about the next curve?
    01-21-10 08:34 PM
    I would get the Storm2 if you want a touch screen. Tour2 if you want the latest and greatest, and you DON'T want a touch screen. If you want a great BB, and you want to save a few bucks then get the Curve 2.
    01-21-10 10:39 PM
    thanks a lot!
    01-21-10 11:05 PM
    I have the original Tour and love it. it is on sale right now. If you can wait for the Tour 2 that is fine but the original is good too.
    01-21-10 11:19 PM
    thanks everyone! anything about the next curve?
    A new model of Curve just came out a month or two ago, so it'll be a while until we see a "Curve 3".
    01-22-10 12:33 PM
    IMHO as a curve user myself and a hater of all touchscreens... I would go C2.
    Its a beaut and runs the same os as the S1 and S2. It has wifi and a touchpad instead of the rollball... so no more lint! woot!
    now... if you want to go traitor like some others here.. ( we still love em tho )
    The new android phones are pretty sweet too... best if you are a google and gmail dominate user but I like the option of touchscreen w/ real keyboard option.
    Just a bit big and clunky for my taste.
    01-22-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD