Lost 1 of my 2 Q10's, went to a Verizon store to get a replacement. They had a cardboard cutout display promoting the Z10 in one corner, in the middle where all the phones are they had all BB10 models showing, even both a Black and White Q10. They didn't have anymore black in stock and I didn't want to go to the Z series. He briefly asked if I wanted to try a Z10 ot an Android in case I needed it today, but when I told him I've been a BlackBerry user for 8 years and love the keyboard he pointed to a co-worker and said "yeah he swears by those phones too, ok let's order one for you man.".

I was glad to see all of the phones displayed and glad he didn't bad mouth BlackBerry either.

"Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator, and change has its enemies."
    04-03-14 01:16 PM
    This has been my experience also. Of course I usually lead with the fact that I am the lead Moderator at a top BlackBerry fan site, so they know who and what they are dealing with in advance. CrackBerryKevin may be the #1 BB fanboy but I'm probably #2.
    AnimalPak200 and bunky1971 like this.
    04-03-14 01:23 PM
    Haha. Good to know that being a lead moderator on CrackBerry is not a prerequisite for good service.

"Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator, and change has its enemies."
    04-03-14 03:15 PM
    Haha. Good to know that being a lead moderator on CrackBerry is not a prerequisite for good service.

Looks like being a Kennedy don't hurt either.

04-03-14 03:56 PM

Very happy you found one of the very few VZW shops with a fair attitude toward BlackBerry.

Posted using my Peerless BlackBerry Z30
    Likewise!
    04-03-14 05:31 PM
    One of my good friends is the manager of a Verizon Wireless Premium retailer. He is an avid BlackBerry user and has converted most of his employees! Haha I always enjoy having a chat with him. I will be ordering a z30 soon

Q10 10.2.1.1925
    04-03-14 05:35 PM
    I know BlackBerry fans. BlackBerry fans are friends of mine. Kevin is not the #1 BlackBerry fan.

Very happy you found one of the very few VZW shops with a fair attitude toward BlackBerry.

Posted using my Peerless BlackBerry Z30
    I see what you did there!

04-03-14 07:32 PM