hey guys..sorry if this is a stupid question. But i am traveling to mexico in a couple days and plan on taking my blackberry, so i can take pictures with it and also to use before and after i leave the states. Now if i just go to "Manage connections" and then "turn all connections off"...that should stop by blackberry from receiving any type of data and any type of phone call. I want to have my phone on, but just have not "mobile connection" so i dont get charged for international data and roaming. Just wondering if that is all i have to do, or if there is another step?
    02-04-09 10:03 AM
    Yes turning of connections will stop the phone.
    02-04-09 10:11 AM
    you will get international data charges normally you can find most of the rates for verizon on vzw.com/global
    02-04-09 10:18 AM
    you will get international data charges normally you can find most of the rates for verizon on vzw.com/global
    shawncee...i will only get international data charges if i keep the "mobile connection" on...in which i plan on not doing...since the place im going...i get free calls to the US from my hotel room.
    02-04-09 10:26 AM
    ok that will work ... i was just trying to help!
    02-04-09 10:52 AM
    ok that will work ... i was just trying to help!
    Thanks for the help
    02-04-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD