VZW reps, What is the best way to recognize a CS rep? The rep that has been helping me has been absolutely wonderful. I want her to get any recognition I can get for her. Manager, exec relations, who do I brag about her to?
    07-15-09 06:48 PM
    www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com; 10 is good, 0 is bad. You'll be rating your REP, not your actual service in general, with that number. After you enter the number, there will be a place for filling out comments where you can report any issues you may have been having, or give kudos by name. These surveys can be viewed by the rep, the manager, and the district manager (as well as his or her peers so she can be recognized in her area for good work).
    07-15-09 07:09 PM
    Thanks much!
    07-15-09 07:12 PM
    can actually be viewed by everyone in Verizon.... So yeah that is the best way. Using First and last name is always very good really shows how much you liked them
    07-15-09 09:28 PM
    Gotta get that NPS!!!
    07-15-09 09:49 PM
    Not sure what NPS is but I did the survey for her. Thanks all!
    07-22-09 10:08 AM
    Big fat goose egg from me. Some of the worst customer service ever in the past 14 days.
    07-23-09 07:17 PM
    Not sure what NPS is but I did the survey for her. Thanks all!
    It's our Net Promoter Score... Your willingness to recommend Verizon Wireless to a friend. That's what it all comes down to.. That NPS score is looked at closely by everyone and that's what we all try to obtain if nothing else.
    07-23-09 09:23 PM
    Big fat goose egg from me. Some of the worst customer service ever in the past 14 days.
    Really. So could you give us some examples? Legitimate examples.. not because you want a new phone and you still have 20 months left on a CONTRACT. Because VZW has the highest rank in customer satisfaction according to quite a few people..
    07-23-09 09:24 PM

omelet and eggs, still the best tasting omelet I have had lol
    07-23-09 11:00 PM
    I can fully understand.

I call the other for a credit and was denied. I told the CS but everybody else got one and look on CB, everyone there is posting the got a credit.

I was also denied an upgrade, But I am ENTITLED to one after have my device for 6 months and something better came out. I give you guys $80 of my hard earned dollars and I have been with the company for 7 months.

What horrible CS from VZW - If I get NPS I will get even with rep for their job for not giving me something I though I was entitled to.

Now I am not saying this was your case - you are just the lucky one that was chosen to quote.

sarcasim and story blown out of proportion on purpose.

Now with said. I have been on CB over a year now (I believe) and what I see going on in the VZW forums in general is really sad (I am being nice). Of late, there has been nothing but self entitle people post negative krap. Not saying that some is not justified, I am even sure they are whining cause they did not get something they felt entitled to. I am seeing less and less usefulness for the entire VZW forum at this point, meaning people that need help are not even posting here much anymore.

I really want to call 911 and get a WAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance to haul off this dying horse.

Now that I have vented somethign hat has building over the past couple weeks, have a nice day.
    Last edited by lastraid; 07-24-09 at 08:11 AM.
    07-24-09 07:46 AM

I was also denied an upgrade, But I am ENTITLED to one after have my device for 6 months and something better came out. I give you guys $80 of my hard earned dollars and I have been with the company for 7 months.
    if you've only been in your contract for 6 or 7 months you're not eligible for un upgrade yet...you have to be in the contract for at least 12 months before you're eligible for an early upgrade......
    07-24-09 08:06 AM
    if you've only been in your contract for 6 or 7 months you're not eligible for un upgrade yet...you have to be in the contract for at least 12 months before you're eligible for an early upgrade......
    Okay read on - I stated the story was sarcastic and blown out proportion. I actually know the rules and policies, but thank you for posting them
    07-24-09 08:09 AM
    sarcasim and story blown out of proportion on purpose.
    See how he did that?
    07-24-09 08:10 AM
    I was absolutely impressed with the rep. I will make it a point to buy anything I get from VZW through her. I rated her a 10. Would have been higher if it went higher!!!
    07-24-09 10:49 AM
    Good to hear some positive feedback.
    07-24-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD