Where can I get copies of my old receipts from verizon.

They have a very weird, and incorrect way, of doing basic math, prob bc most of the sales associates have the IQ of a slightly above average chimp.

They took my old receipt after doing the 30 day trade in and my credit card statement just has the amounts, no breakdowns.

Right after I solve this problem I plan on filing several complaints about the horrendous service offered at ALL the retail locations I have been to.
    05-11-08 10:39 PM
    How old we talking.

I always save mine no matter what, atleast for 2-3 years....
    05-11-08 10:44 PM
    Even above average chimps keep their receipts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 11:13 PM
    Receipts are on file with VZW. They are electronically filed. Anyone at a corporate store can pull them up.

What exactly is the issue here? You're not going to see a breakdown of what you bought on a CC statement, just the total... am I missing something here?
    05-11-08 11:17 PM
    They took my receipt since I was trading in for a new phone. So I had to look up cc info online and then figure it all out. I didn't have all the things I was supposed to have in the case since my house is a black hole and sucks up anything that is not locked in a safe so I wanted to get it taken care of as fast possible and high tail it out of the store. They also didn't copy my contacts properly but that is for another thread.

At the Verizon stores and apparently on 611 they have different prices than the phones are actually being sold for in store.
    05-12-08 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD