Okay so I bought the droid last weekend with my annual upgrade. I am more than likely going to be taking it back this weekend. I want to know will I get my original NE2 back. I just know that there is going to be something better coming up for me than this droid I have right now. Please reps give me some info here.
    11-18-09 09:08 AM
    Yes, I believe you will but you may want to contact customer service to make sure.
    11-18-09 09:12 AM
    Uhhh I hate being that person that has to call CS...oh well I must do what I gotta do! thanks J.
    11-18-09 09:13 AM
    No prob missy, its worth calling and making sure they corrected it on your account, you don't return it then try to upgrade in a few weeks only to find out it never got moved back.
    11-18-09 09:27 AM
    Oh no when I go into return it I am going to make damn sure that I get my original NE2 back! I'm due on 4/10/10 or something like that. So I might as well get my $300 back and pay the $35 restocking fee and wait for something better to come along when my NE2 is ready.
    Plus I did enjoy the test drive on my droid, but the phone function is just to crappy for my likings.
    11-18-09 09:37 AM
    Oh no when I go into return it I am going to make damn sure that I get my original NE2 back! I'm due on 4/10/10 or something like that. So I might as well get my $300 back and pay the $35 restocking fee and wait for something better to come along when my NE2 is ready.
    Plus I did enjoy the test drive on my droid, but the phone function is just to crappy for my likings.
    Phone 1st
    Fun stuff comes 2nd
    11-18-09 09:41 AM
    Exactly and I cant get use to the phone on the droid to save my life. BB here I come.

gosh where the heck is Twinz when you need a damn answer!
    11-18-09 09:55 AM

gosh where the heck is Twinz when you need a damn answer!
    Makin fun of blackberries somewhere in the world...
    11-18-09 10:22 AM
    ATTENTION TWINZ ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! Pleaseeeeeeee! <3
    11-18-09 11:01 AM
    ATTENTION TWINZ ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! Pleaseeeeeeee! <3
    What question, dear? Return that brick & make sure you tell them to reinstate your NE2 eligibility.

It should be automatic, but the moment we assume it is automatic, something or someone will hose it up. VZW isn't known for foolproof systems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 12:05 PM
    Thanks Twinz! Thats all I needed!
    11-18-09 01:06 PM
    Oh, you probably need more, but we won't go there.
    11-18-09 04:14 PM
    Getting my NE2 back was a complete PITA, but oh so worth it in the end.
    I called vzw on monday because I had noticed it still did not change back to my original NE2. So I talked with one of the guys and he said he is going to getting it changed today. I looked back later still no change. I checked it yesterday and today and still nada. It was bugging me so I called vzw again. I talked with this lady who had it changed back in no time. She actually changed it and put my NE2 a couple of months earlier. Woohoo and even earlier NE2! Score!
    12-02-09 09:08 AM
    Ya I said you might have to call
    At least they helped you out and moved it too.
    12-02-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD