I have this love hate relationship with vzw. They say it's a very thin line. Well today it has moved to the love side. Yes, today I love vzw.

I went to the vzw store the other day to get a new phone for my brother because his died. Of course we had to renew a line to do it. The guy was really nice but I asked him about extra text messages on my phone because I was already over on my texts. He upped the package but wouldn't go back to the previous month and take off the charges.

A couple of days later I get a chance to really look at the bill because it was excessively high and find out my brother went over his texts and wa being charged more than $60 for it. Then I wonder why the guy didn't mention it at the store to up my brothers texts. Oh well, called vzw and the lady that answered increased the texts on my brother's phone and took off the charges.

So I asked about mine and told her I had been to the store and the guy there wouldn't do it. Guess what, charges taken off my line too!

Gosh I love vzw!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 10:27 AM
    Well yay! Happy times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 03:12 PM
    That is good to hear! I can't even imagine what my bill would be like if I didn't have the Select plan with unlimited text. My niece sends/receives over 4000 texts a month! Good thing all her friends have VZW phones!
    10-14-09 03:29 PM
    Lol nice! Good for you...
    10-14-09 03:41 PM
    That's awesome they were able to remove it. I've always had pretty good luck with getting them to remove things even if it was my fault to keep me loyal, and it has worked wonders
    10-14-09 05:54 PM
    LOL Awfully nice of your brother to rack up charges...
    10-14-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD