My husband is having a lot of problems looking at videos and figuring out which apps do what he wants them to do. Can we take his curve into a Best Buy or VZW store and have them download apps?

Thanks for any suggestions
    03-04-09 05:33 PM
    IF they are third part apps. not a VZW store unless the rep in the stores knows how and what he is doing. I cannot speak for Best Buy, I would I would doubt it as well.
    03-04-09 06:10 PM
    I would agree maybe verizon, but probably not bestbuy. The info around this forum is good though.
    03-04-09 06:26 PM
    I wouldn't trust a USB cable to the over-priced, underpaid BestBuy group.

The VZW store might have time to tell you how to do it, but I'd not be surprised if they can't or won't with anything other than VZW apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 07:02 PM
    VZW reps are not supposed to assist with anything that is 3rd party. Not saying we won't steer you in the right direction. Do some research on CB and you'll find what you're looking for.
    03-05-09 08:33 AM
    Tell your husband to signup on CB and ask his questions here! We'll straighten him out in no time...
    03-05-09 10:05 AM
    03-05-09 01:17 PM
    This website is the best place to get help from new user questions to technical questions.

If he is looking for something specific, the answer may already be here, so start with a search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD