I'm planning on picking up the Storm2(Odin) shortly after release. I will be due for my new every 2. My wife's phone (2nd line) has been eligible for some time now for the yearly upgrade or whatever that is.
    I saw that Verizon is having deals with certain BB's that when you buy one you get another select phone free.
    Does anyone know the chance of this with the new Storm?
    Or...Does anyone know the chance of getting a deal (more than yearly deal) for my wife's phone if/when I buy the Storm2?

This is option A.
    Option B is dropping my BB and getting another phone that doesn't need the 30/month additional fee n getting my wife the same.

I'd really like option A to work out.
    Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
    08-02-09 06:41 PM
    I saw that Verizon is having deals with certain BB's that when you buy one you get another select phone free.
    That promotion has been over for nearly two months.
    08-02-09 07:46 PM
    And a sweet one it was. Sister and I paid $100 each for Storms.
    08-02-09 08:44 PM
    I don't think he was referring to the BB BOGO. There is a promo right now where you buy a BB and get a second "select" phone free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:15 PM
    I don't think he was referring to the BB BOGO. There is a promo right now where you buy a BB and get a second "select" phone free.

That promo is over too. The current promo (just started today) is buy any phone 19.99 or higher on a 2 year and you can get a Moto VU204, Samsung Smooth or LG-VX5500 free after a $50 mail-in-rebate.
    08-02-09 10:33 PM
    just got my brand new storm for only 129 with a 1 year agreement (only $30 more than the 2 yr pricign) which means i can get a new phone (new agreement pricing) in 10 months! Holla! I do have a corporate discount though...
    08-02-09 11:01 PM
    That promo is over too. The current promo (just started today) is buy any phone 19.99 or higher on a 2 year and you can get a Moto VU204, Samsung Smooth or LG-VX5500 free after a $50 mail-in-rebate.
    That's odd. I looked at the site immediately before I posted that and again just now. Both today.

08-02-09 11:50 PM
    That's odd. I looked at the site immediately before I posted that and again just now. Both today.

Where are you? Maybe there is a different promo in a different area. Midwest area here.
    08-03-09 12:08 AM
    Southwest. Arizona to be exact. Although what you mentioned may be the same promo as what I saw.

Last edited by DesertDogs; 08-03-09 at 01:29 AM.
    08-03-09 12:41 AM
    I have the same promos. OP missed the bb BOGO train and nope, it aint gonna continue til the storm 2 comes out
    08-03-09 07:21 PM
    Its not going to be applicable to the storm 2, only reason they did it was to clear out inventory on the older models to make way for the pearl flip, tour and soon the storm 2. Just like there isn't a bogo on the tour. Those promos have been gone in the northeast for a while too only bogo right now is lg voyager.

08-03-09 10:18 PM
    How about a deal for purchasing two? I realize the answer is probably no, but thought I'd ask. My bro has a regular Verizon LG phone I think and I'm trying to convert him...plus he has money so he's leaning towards getting one too.
    08-04-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD