Please post what "free goodies" you got with your curve. Also what did you have to do to get them, do they just say here you go or do you have to ask for them?
    05-02-08 11:26 PM
    i got ripped off and the earliest i can get it is the 10th so idk?

can you explain the discounts for me lol?
    05-03-08 12:40 AM
    Idk them either so awaiting other ppl. All I heard was someone got 1k bonus minutes, but I think that was at the low end, if so then Im pretty excited, 1k bonus minutes would be cool, although I dont even know what a bonus minute is, hopefully its a minute that doesnt expire, to protect me from overages without having to upgrade my plan because then I would lose too many minutes to nonuse.
    05-03-08 01:40 AM
    Idk them either so awaiting other ppl. All I heard was someone got 1k bonus minutes, but I think that was at the low end, if so then Im pretty excited, 1k bonus minutes would be cool, although I dont even know what a bonus minute is, hopefully its a minute that doesnt expire, to protect me from overages without having to upgrade my plan because then I would lose too many minutes to nonuse.
    I got the 1k bonus minutes....they are good for 2 years, and protect in case you go over your plan so you don't pay out the *** in overage charges, but once you use them they are gone....

As for discounts on the phone, I got:

319.99 for the phone
    -100.00 for NE2
    -50.00 for Data plan credit
    -50.00 Rebate or something....

= 119.99
    After tax it was 128.09
    Shipping was 8.99 (will get it Monday by 3)

Total Price:
    $137.08
    05-03-08 09:21 AM
    Free goodies, not here yet, but I was offered and added to my order for free.

Car charger
    8330 holster RIM OEM
    4 gig micro sd card
    black skin for 8330.

All free!!!!! YAY
    05-03-08 09:26 AM
    For ordering the Curve, Alltel gave me:

Four free skins
    A free BT headset
    A free holster
    Unlimited "overage" minutes
    A free one-year lease on a Kia Optima
    A coupon for 75% off my next Mail-Order-Bride purchase AND
    A coupon for 75% off my next foreign adoption

WTF ever happened to just charging people the actual cost (plus some profit) of what you're paying for instead of hiding behind all kinds of free goodies??
    05-03-08 12:15 PM
    Ha that's funny livspop. And the last part oh so true.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD