That the CS reps didn't Know about, it was after I added the therter plan, and went to go online. The first page was a VZW page that said that I could get the first month free. So I click on the subscribe button, said ordering system down. So I called and the CS I talked to had no idea, and couldn't find it anywhere. So I emailed her a link to the page and waiting for a call back

Just think it is kinda of funny, and I want my first month free lol
    04-30-09 07:03 PM
    Trust me. You will get it. THis has been a promotion for a bit now. It is coming to an end soon I believe. You showed them and they will come through. Even if they have to credit it back to you.
    Last edited by lastraid; 04-30-09 at 07:37 PM.
    04-30-09 07:06 PM
    I just got a call back from the cs, she didn't see it but it was on my account already. I had called 10 mins before and then called back when I read that.

Either way the cs was very nice and thanked me for emailing her the link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 07:26 PM
    tethering free for a month?? Yeah thats been around for months. There is also a save tool for a free month of RIM service if you are new to getting one
    05-02-09 08:19 PM
    I believe broadband access connect is free for a month (tethering from your phone) but actually opening a modem is no longer one month free.
    05-02-09 08:24 PM
    I believe broadband access connect is free for a month (tethering from your phone) but actually opening a modem is no longer one month free.
    opening up a modem? you mean an aircard? that was never free for a month. Some reps who didnt read the promotion were telling cu's about a free month of tethering on a handset, but its not. Hasnt been since last year's promo. Only on the $15 or $30 option on smartphones get the first month free, tho it sometimes takes a bill cycle to show up on your bill.
    05-02-09 08:36 PM
    They're USB Modems. There was a Broadband Access promo with aircards that was one month free. I believe it expired July of 08.
    05-02-09 08:52 PM
    must have been in your area only then. I can vouch for the midwest and say with sureity that such a promo wasnt there. Too bad tho. would have helped some of my reps with their vza quotas
    05-02-09 08:54 PM
    Must have been. I remember pushing aircards during that time. A lot of customers got hooked on that.
    05-02-09 09:47 PM
    opening up a modem? you mean an aircard? that was never free for a month. Some reps who didnt read the promotion were telling cu's about a free month of tethering on a handset, but its not. Hasnt been since last year's promo. Only on the $15 or $30 option on smartphones get the first month free, tho it sometimes takes a bill cycle to show up on your bill.

The 59.99 tethering feature is also free for the first month. Has been for quite some time.
    05-03-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD