11-13-09 08:22 PM
27 12
tools
    View the latest VZW Commercials, including the "There's a Map for That" series, holidays & more.

YouTube - VerizonWireless's Channel

The channel is supported & updated by VZW.
    11-11-09 09:00 AM
    Nice find!
    11-11-09 09:21 AM
    Now that is pretty cool, I'm sure AT&T doesn't have one.
    11-11-09 09:27 AM
    Does Sprint have 1?
    11-11-09 09:30 AM
    Does Sprint have 1?
    Hmm who knows? Maybe there's a map for that.
    11-11-09 09:33 AM
    Hmm who knows? Maybe there's a map for that.
    Good call my dear!
    11-11-09 09:36 AM
    Think ATT is a bit miffed?

Source Phonescoop

AT&T Demands Verizon Pull 'Map for That' & 'Misfit' Commercials
    Today, 11:27 AM by Eric M. Zeman updated Today, 1:37 PM

After Verizon Wireless aired three more commercials recently that compare 3G coverage maps between AT&T and Verizon, AT&T has amended its original complaint and demanded that Verizon cease airing the commercials immediately. AT&T cites the "Island of Misfit Toys" commercial, in particular, as misleading potential customers as to the wireless coverage it provides. An AT&T spokesperson said, "Contrary to the image presented in the Verizon ads, our wireless network is pervasive. It covers over 300 million people, or 97% of the U.S. population. Our 3G network covers approximately 233 million people, or 75% of the U.S. population." Verizon has yet to respond.
    11-12-09 06:27 PM
    They're claiming their 3G network covers 75% of the population? What a joke.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 07:07 PM
    Check out the AT&T homepage - I found something interesting... the attachment is a two-frame animation - first is their flash, second is the result.
    11-12-09 09:40 PM
    11-12-09 10:16 PM
    Can't wait for the ATT suit against the VZW Channel saying that it is unfair that they don't have one.
    11-13-09 12:55 AM
    Att offically rebuts VZW commercials with official letter

Source Phonescoop.

AT&T Publishes Public Letter Refuting Verizon Wireless Ads
    Today, 10:45 AM by Eric M. Zeman

In addition to the lawsuit that AT&T already filed against Verizon Wireless over its recent string of 3G coverage advertisements, AT&T is taking its message straight to the public. AT&T said in a letter it published today, "As the U.S. market leader in wireless data service, we typically don't respond to competitors' advertising. However, some recent ads from Verizon are so blatantly false and misleading, that we want to set the record straight about AT&T's wireless data coverage." AT&T then spells out exactly what different types of coverage it provides, and to how many people across the U.S. AT&T also points out that it has a wider selection of smartphones, offers more applications to end users, has a faster 3G network, and points out the ability of its devices to conduct voice and data sessions simultaneously. As part of the letter, AT&T provides links to its coverage maps.

ATT Letter
    11-13-09 03:14 PM
    LOL. I love this. AT&T seems pretty upset.

11-13-09 04:08 PM
    AT&T used to sue MCI & Sprint all the time, too. They never got anywhere with their actions.

11-13-09 05:13 PM
    These telco companies are obviously anti-consumer so we should just have socialized cell phone service.
    11-13-09 05:15 PM
    These telco companies are obviously anti-consumer so we should just have socialized cell phone service.
    Sir, for inciting thoughts against this fine nation, its ways & its Constution, I command you to stand against that wall.

Here's your blindfold.

Any last requests?

Gentlemen! Ready... Aim...
    11-13-09 05:20 PM
    Sir, for inciting thoughts against this fine nation, its ways & its Constution, I command you to stand against that wall.

Here's your blindfold.

Any last requests?

You forgot the "CLICK"
    11-13-09 05:22 PM

Here's your blindfold.

Any last requests?

Your example just shows how we need to ban guns for the safety of our children, only police should be allowed to have guns because people like you take out your anger on differing views by shooting them! Crazy!

edit: and we can obviously trust and rely on the police for our protection so there is no reason you need to have firearms.
    11-13-09 05:25 PM
    Your example just shows how we need to ban guns for the safety of our children, only police should be allowed to have guns because people like you take out your anger on differing views by shooting them! Crazy!

edit: and we can obviously trust and rely on the police for our protection so there is no reason you need to have firearms.
    WOW! This really is the wrong froum for this, but boy is it gonna good
    11-13-09 05:28 PM

I certainly hope that was sarcasm. When you have to lay blame on inanimate objects you are pretty pathetic. Guns do not jump up and shoot people all by themselves, a person has to pull that trigger.
    11-13-09 05:50 PM
    I certainly hope that was sarcasm. When you have to lay blame on inanimate objects you are pretty pathetic. Guns do not jump up and shoot people all by themselves, a person has to pull that trigger.
    Agreeed! If you take all the guns away, the thugs will just find another way to kill.
    11-13-09 05:54 PM
    Don't sweat it - he is a gun-owner; a Pro-Second Amendment Patriot.

He is playing Devil's Advocate & I tossed him in front of a firing squad - those are typically thought of as French in origin.

11-13-09 06:11 PM
    Obviously you're blinded by your ideology. Guns are only made for one reason. To kill other human beings, I mean, look at the uk they ban guns and there is no crime! They have no place, I mean call a cop or something.

11-13-09 06:31 PM
    Don't sweat it - he is a gun-owner; a Pro-Second Amendment Patriot.

He is playing Devil's Advocate & I tossed him in front of a firing squad - those are typically thought of as French in origin.

Dang, lol. Yeah I can't do it anymore. I tried to be as serious as possible.

11-13-09 06:32 PM
    Not to mention it's fairly clear that Twins is just messing around. Just because he jokes about being executed over something silly doesn't mean he runs around shooting people.

We may as well ban Tales of Vesperia and imprison all its devs since in-game one of the characters jokes about executing the kid-sidekick for supposedly insulting the princess.

All things considered, sarcasm does not carry well over the internet.
    11-13-09 08:16 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD