Just wondering if anyone knew what a black and blue with stars flag icon was. It appeared right below the time and date on my curve while I was in MS for training. I went to the Verizon store but nobody knew what it was. Anyone know? Just curious...
    06-30-08 10:36 PM
    That's actually the audio boost icon while you're in-call. Kind of like a little equalizer thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 10:38 PM
    oh ok, thanks! People on this site are so nice, like one big family! haha
    06-30-08 10:55 PM
    Just wondering if anyone knew what a black and blue with stars flag icon was. It appeared right below the time and date on my curve while I was in MS for training. I went to the Verizon store but nobody knew what it was. Anyone know? Just curious...
    you won a race. congrats earnhart jr. hehe.
    06-30-08 11:06 PM
    you won a race. congrats earnhart jr. hehe.
    I guess thats why I was tired! Geez the crack is good for everything!!
    06-30-08 11:53 PM
    No problem! Glad to help!

06-30-08 11:55 PM
    oh wow i was just about to post a question about that icon and i had no idea what the **** that was...thanx for letting us know...no wonder my speaker sounded a little distorted when i was on a call...i need to shut that boost down cuz i really cant tell the differance when its on. thanx again
    06-30-08 11:59 PM
    Lol.. I had no idea before what it was either. Again, glad to help.

07-01-08 12:00 AM
    well...after resetting the audio boost, the black and blue icon still appears...i asked a T-Mobile rep what it was and she claimed that it is the signal that gets pushed down...but i have searched it throughout the 300 page manual and nothing appears on that subject...can this be verified as to what it is?
    07-03-08 12:10 AM
    How do I reset the audio boost?

I cant find it
    11-25-08 05:32 PM
    press L 2x while in call to make it go away
    11-26-08 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD