Last night I was driving through the middle of a national forest with some friends. We were driving to see another friend. I suggested that we call him to tell him we were 1 hour out. Both of my friends with me looked at their phones and had no signal (ATT and Tmobile). I looked at my phone and had 4 bars of 1XEV. Awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 12:20 PM
    Can I ask where you are located?

08-04-09 12:21 PM
    That is one of the biggest reasons people switch from other carriers to VZW. Their friends' VZW phones work.

08-04-09 12:24 PM
    This is one of those "Can you hear me now moments?"

08-04-09 01:28 PM
    This is something as a rep I never hear of.. I only hear of the horrible things VZW does to those it holds under contract and won't give away free phones to.
    08-04-09 02:02 PM
    This is something as a rep I never hear of.. I only hear of the horrible things VZW does to those it holds under contract and won't give away free phones to.
    Same here... Or how we do the exact opposite of this lol
    08-04-09 02:06 PM
    Yes. That is why when my Alltel contract is done I'm just going to suck it up and pay the slightly higher price to go with Verizon. I've gotten use to having a good signal virtually everywhere and don't think I would be satisfied with another carrier.
    08-04-09 02:27 PM
    I am located in Daytona Beach Florida. This was in the Ocala National Forest / Gainesville / North Gainesville / Palaka area.
    08-04-09 03:17 PM
    good to finally hear something good about em
    08-04-09 03:20 PM
    This is one of those "Can you hear me now moments?"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I thought this was a commercial-free zone!

08-04-09 03:43 PM
    yeah u shud have browsed crackberry.com and tell your friends you were reading the blogs and rubbing it in their face!
    08-04-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD