04-14-10 11:52 AM
63 123
tools
    it's done and over with for me. i am just going to wait a few months and try again. hopefully by then they'll have some updated ones in refurb stock. i just wanted to update everyone on my last attempt.
    03-19-10 09:05 PM
    i am just trying to find a way to replicate the results other people on this forum have gotten. i pay for 3 lines on time every month, so a few frowny faces beside my name is not going to affect my account at all.
    It's more than just a "few frowny faces" there buddy boy..........and as far as I'm concerned, you remarking "I am just trying to find a way to replicate the results" is as much as saying you aren't experiencing any issue that warrants a replacement. If that's correct, then as far as I'm concerned, you don't deserve to continually being given a phone.
    03-19-10 10:54 PM
    It's more than just a "few frowny faces" there buddy boy..........and as far as I'm concerned, you remarking "I am just trying to find a way to replicate the results" is as much as saying you aren't experiencing any issue that warrants a replacement. If that's correct, then as far as I'm concerned, you don't deserve to continually being given a phone.
    even though i am done with this, i do feel compelled to say that every phone they sent me had the same issues with the bottom buttons. i.e. not working on a flat surface, crazy multiclicks when trying to touch two places on the screen, etc.

i don't understand why everyone seems to think i am trying to get something i don't deserve while the Storm2 section is full of people who have done the exact same thing successfully without being berated for it.
    03-19-10 11:48 PM
    i don't understand why everyone seems to think i am trying to get something i don't deserve while the Storm2 section is full of people who have done the exact same thing successfully without being berated for it.
    Because you make comments leading us to believe there are no issues with the phones you get, and you are trying to replicate what others are experiencing, and then you make comments like above that you are experiencing, making it hard to know what to believe.
    03-20-10 07:27 AM
    Because you make comments leading us to believe there are no issues with the phones you get, and you are trying to replicate what others are experiencing, and then you make comments like above that you are experiencing, making it hard to know what to believe.
    Wouldn't your job be great, if it weren't for the ****ing customers?
    03-21-10 09:00 PM
    Wouldn't your job be great, if it weren't for the ****ing customers?
    We have a job because of the customers, I just wish people could act like adults and show respect for other human beings and not act like spoiled, selfish, self-entitled children. Luckily there are very few bad ones I deal with (for me at least). The select few pieces of trash are far and few...thank GOD!
    03-21-10 09:20 PM
    Get the updated software it fixes the button issue. Either leaked version 451, or other carrier version 517.
    03-21-10 09:33 PM
    yep, running .517 now. although that shouldn't have to be the fix, since VZ still uses .320 as it's official release.
    03-21-10 10:47 PM
    Get the updated software it fixes the button issue. Either leaked version 451, or other carrier version 517.
    i agree the new software does very nicely on my original phone i got in December. no reason for me to try an scam VZW for another phone
    03-21-10 10:49 PM
    i agree the new software does very nicely on my original phone i got in December. no reason for me to try an scam VZW for another phone
    Yea working nicely on my release day Storm2 also. I'm still on 451 thou, but I'll probably load up 517 one of these days, got it on the netbook.
    03-21-10 11:20 PM
    I wish I had the time to share all my problems and conversations that I had with Verizon Customer Service regarding my BB Storm. They kept sending me "certified like new" replacement phones. How do you explain that "like new" is NOT new? They don't get it. Finally after weeks of having the Fed Ex man at my door I did get a Storm II that is working great. Their answer to everything is "do a soft reset" or "we can't help you till you call from another phone". I have to stop writing before I get all hyped again. Soon as my contract is over (or I may just pay the fee and quit) I am going with Straight Talk (who uses the Verizon network) or Boost. ENUF said!!!
    You expect tech support to help you with the phone you're calling on...really?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 07:34 AM
    You probably just caught someone on a bad day, or someone with lack of customer service. I have NEVER had an issue with Verizon Customer Support. When I had the S1, they were polite, didnt make me feel stupid and did what they could to make sure I was a happy customer. I went through 3 different phones, but still ended up with my original lol.
    03-24-10 10:19 AM
    can anyone help me i would like to go back to software version 4.7.161 on my 9630 i am not impressed with the new texting
    04-14-10 11:52 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD