VZW!!! Well I will be anyways soon. I rode out the 2 yr hiatus from vzw. Moving back to VZW. I left vzw to go to Sprint when Tour 9630 came out. I am finally dumping both Sprint and BB altogether and moving into this century like a civilized human being.

I wish to bounce right now but I might as well be patient about it and wait for the latest and the greatest and time it right. I am going to wait til GS2 or Iphone 5.

Guys coming from BB tour, I know either one will be a super duper upgrade. I feel completely Amish when it comes to droid and iphone. I've only played it around with it w my friends.

Can you guys help a newbie out and give me some information about what is good/not so good about each? I'll start it and if you guys can add some stuff, I'd really appreciate it. I am not going to base my decision on this thread but would looove to be armed with information before going to test it out.

GS2:
    better screen, bigger screen, bigger storage, crappier apps, free GPS.

Iphone 5:
    user friendly, better UI, better apps, litigious, costs more, no free GPS, steve "blo" jobs as CEO.
    07-22-11 02:40 PM
    I would try the iPhone5 and get it out of your system. It is just so very pretty. Then you can come back to a real phone that does not drop your calls or track your location and does not practice monopolistic behavior.
    07-22-11 03:40 PM
    I would try the iPhone5 and get it out of your system. It is just so very pretty. Then you can come back to a real phone that does not drop your calls or track your location and does not practice monopolistic behavior.
    hahahaha...hey, google does that to i believe but they just won't sue you for it!
    07-22-11 04:09 PM
    Get the blackberry 9930
    07-27-11 05:28 PM
    Try monaco or monza first, it wont need a bumper. Its safer.
    Iphone 5 will have the bumper preinstalled, for signal reception, and a signall booster planted in your ear,and sgs2 will have to use a heat shield case to prevent skinburn.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
    07-27-11 07:35 PM
    Having used all three platforms as well, and I switch back and forth every few weeks. I still like Blackberry as my first choice for my daily use, I am eagerly looking forward to the new units due out soon.
    07-27-11 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD