I really hate to do this because I generally let things go, even if I don't get what I asked for (still haven't replaced my original dust filled Storm, yet). However, the closest store to me solidified that I will not visit the store again. I would have shrugged it off had this been the first time, however this is the third problem I've had with this specific store and/or employees.

That said, I just want to file a complaint about the specific store. Not that it would do any good, but it would give me peace of mind. Is there a suggested email, phone, etc? *611?

thanks,
    07-14-09 05:02 PM
    The best option is to speak with the store manager there (not an assistant manager, they all have "Manager" on their tags) ask for a store manager. If the store manager is the one giving you problems ask to speak with the district manager.

If they refuse, just leave. We have ways to file feedback against certain stores but that passes a lot of hands -- and honestly may not get followed up on. The best option is direct contact with the manager of that store as they can provide immediate direct feedback.
    07-14-09 05:37 PM
    Thank you weekend. I don't even want to step foot in the store again, but I may take your advice.
    07-15-09 06:49 AM
    No problem let us know how it turns out.
    07-15-09 10:04 AM
    Hey, just wondering what happened?
    07-15-09 01:38 PM
    Sorry you had to go thru that. I always get such great service from Vz. Go onto the Verizonwireless website, there is an option in the "storefinder" for complaints in a specific area.
    07-15-09 01:44 PM
    You can also do www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com. I'd submit as much feedback as possible. Give the store a "0" and make sure to note that you want both the Store Manager AND the District Manager to contact you. "NPS", as it is called, is a heavily watched number, and 0's are basically red flags that something is wrong.
    07-15-09 08:42 PM
    You need to call and speak to the store manager and tell him/her that you want the district managers name and phone number. if they wont give you the number, ask for his email address. you need to go higher up then the store manager. Or you could always come see me at Sprint, thats where i work. get rid of your storm and come get a Sprint Blackberry Tour =]
    07-15-09 08:46 PM
    You need to call and speak to the store manager and tell him/her that you want the district managers name and phone number. if they wont give you the number, ask for his email address. you need to go higher up then the store manager. Or you could always come see me at Sprint, thats where i work. get rid of your storm and come get a Sprint Blackberry Tour =]
    Well his problem is bad customer service, so Sprint really wouldn't help his situation .

As Lady.Khrystal said, www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com is probably the best place to give feedback. If you rate it a 0 or a 1 and type up exactly what happened and why you arn't happy with the store, the Store Manager and District Manager will most likely call you. Also, when they are making calls based on this, they are much more likely to discipline the employee responsible.
    07-15-09 08:58 PM
    Hey I heard that almost all cust's that come in to Sprint are treated well(for now) because they are doing a thing where they call customer's following their experience in a store and it directly affects the sales rep's commission? Any validation of this?
    07-16-09 08:52 AM
    I hear sprint is much better now.
    07-16-09 09:07 AM

Why would he want to join sprint. I had them for a week and dropped their crappy signal asses.
    07-16-09 10:08 AM
    Sprint's all 4g high as h*ll right now
    07-16-09 10:47 AM
    Haven't bothered to check this thread again until today because I figured no one else would respond.

As I mentioned above, I don't like "complaining", it's just not my nature. So I've sat on the idea of talking to managers, etc. But it looks like I may be forced to. Here is why:

Original reason for going in the store was to 1) look at the Tour and see how I liked it 2) consider replacing my Storm since the dust has gotten so bad that it throws me off while reading texts, emails (anything with a white background). Also, I could understand if I kept the phone in my pocket, but it stays in a holster and away from lint/dust.

So, not wanting to deal with the store I decided I'd give CS a call and see if they'd send me a replacement storm. After discussing the problem, the CS (which was very nice) said I'd have to go into a store and have the tech review it. Guess which store is the only store with a tech? Yup. That one. Or I could drive 30+ miles to the next store with a tech. I conceded, and said I'd visit my local store. Which I guess I will do today.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I appreciate it. As for VZW, this is really the only bad experience(s) I've had with them and I've been with them since 03. I'm sure Sprint is great for some, but I really prefer VZW and will stick with them.
    07-16-09 10:59 AM
    Haven't bothered to check this thread again until today because I figured no one else would respond.

As I mentioned above, I don't like "complaining", it's just not my nature. So I've sat on the idea of talking to managers, etc. But it looks like I may be forced to. Here is why:

Original reason for going in the store was to 1) look at the Tour and see how I liked it 2) consider replacing my Storm since the dust has gotten so bad that it throws me off while reading texts, emails (anything with a white background). Also, I could understand if I kept the phone in my pocket, but it stays in a holster and away from lint/dust.

So, not wanting to deal with the store I decided I'd give CS a call and see if they'd send me a replacement storm. After discussing the problem, the CS (which was very nice) said I'd have to go into a store and have the tech review it. Guess which store is the only store with a tech? Yup. That one. Or I could drive 30+ miles to the next store with a tech. I conceded, and said I'd visit my local store. Which I guess I will do today.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I appreciate it. As for VZW, this is really the only bad experience(s) I've had with them and I've been with them since 03. I'm sure Sprint is great for some, but I really prefer VZW and will stick with them.
    First of all sorry, I know how you feel. CSR tells everyone to go into the store to get them off their backs.
    I would call tech support 1800-922-0204 and tell them that you have dust on the screen its a known issue and right now we are replacing the storm with the tour(multifru) like mad. If you have had 3 replacements within 90 days they can do it for you no problems. If not you may have to ask for a super and complain like mad. You've been her since 03 they'll respect that. Hope that you can get it figured out!
    07-16-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD