So I just bought the BlackBerry Curve 8330 and I've been having a few issues.

1)Is there anyway to get or download more fonts?
    2)In my messages, when I want to seperate them by stripes, it does not work. I go into my options and set it to stripes but nothing changes, only the lines go away. How do I get the stripes?
    3)How do I get AIM mail instead of AOL ?

Any answers, comments, tips, etc. would be EXTREMELY helpful
    Thank You.
    10-31-08 12:14 PM
    1. I don't think so.
    2. A batterry pull should fix that.
    3. I'm but sure what your asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 12:17 PM
    I am new to this Crackberry and am unsure of a battery pull ?

And also, I do have a memory card in my phone, but how do i get my pictures onto it and off my 'device memory' when i go to my pictures they show up under my 'device memory' or is that my memory card?
    10-31-08 12:47 PM
    Well a batterry pull is just that you pull the batterry to fix a problem or increase memory after memory leaks I rarely do batterry pulls though.
    Ok for the next question. Go to camara like your gonna take a picture and hit menu options there should be an option for default save location. Now this option isn't there in the pictures app, only when your actually in the camara.

Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 12:52 PM
    Just pull the battery out of the phone, does a reset, fixes alot of problems. Open the picture, hit menu > move.
    10-31-08 12:52 PM
    Okay, so I did change it to save on media card, is there suppose to be another folder? or are my pictures just suppose to be there when i click on media and then go to pictures?

And I did do a battery pull, and then tried changing it again so I can see the stripes, but still nothing, when I change it it's still with the lines gone, maybe it's just my phone ?
    10-31-08 01:00 PM
    Okay, so I did change it to save on media card, is there suppose to be another folder? or are my pictures just suppose to be there when i click on media and then go to pictures?

And I did do a battery pull, and then tried changing it again so I can see the stripes, but still nothing, when I change it it's still with the lines gone, maybe it's just my phone ?
    Yes, they should show up directly after selecting pictures in media.
    What are you expecting to see with the stripes? The difference between lines and stripes will only show slight color change from message to message as you scroll down the list of all messages so they are easier to distinguish between..
    10-31-08 01:42 PM
    Yes, thats what I want to see but when i select stripes, it's only all white, not much of a difference.

Thank You verry much for all of your help!
    Greatly apprciated!
    10-31-08 02:16 PM
    Ok, that could be controlled by your theme then. Are you using a stock theme or did you download one?
    10-31-08 02:24 PM
    I'm using one that came w/ my phone..
    Should I download one ?
    10-31-08 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD