With the 44.99 blackberry feature does it include unlimited sms? If not, is there any type of unlimited sms on vzw? I want to abandon att for vzw because of the s2 but I need to know that beforehand. Thanks for the help guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 04:01 PM
    No, that is for BES. To get unlimited SMS you need to get the "Select" plans
    10-29-09 04:03 PM
    How do I get a select plan? And is there any promo codes I can use? I really want the s2 I want a touch phone but I love BB.

10-29-09 04:05 PM
    Get the Select Plan of your choosing, then get the BlackBerry Web & Email plan (BIS $29.99) on top of it.

10-29-09 04:07 PM
    Sorry - it is the voice plan. They have basic (just voice) and select (voice/text bundled) starting at $59.99 Check out verizonwireless.com for more details. It works out better bundled anyway because then your corp. discount (if you get one) applies to it, where as sometimes it doesn't apply to feature add-ons
    10-29-09 04:08 PM
    I checked online and didn't see any unlimited messaging (I'm getting a family plan) and I'm supposed to get 20 percent off with my target discount. But I don't want to switch if I'm unable to get unlimited sms I see no point. I just really like the phone I kinda wish att had it because I don't want an unlocked s2 that can only run on edge.

10-29-09 04:11 PM
    On their website hover over "Plans" in the top menu bar and go to Voice Plans and over to Family. There you should see a page of four options Basic (69.99) Select (99.99), and two others. Hit shop now under the Select column

Enter your location
    Try that link and enter your zip code.
    10-29-09 04:20 PM
    I have the NATIONWIDE SELECT FAMILY SHARE PLAN with 700 minutes for $90 plus $9.99 for additional line.

Included Features

Message Waiting Indicator
    3-Way Calling
    Call Waiting
    Basic Voice Mail
    UNL TEXT MESSAGING
    No Answer/Transfer
    Call Delivery
    Call Forward - No Answer
    M2M NATIONAL UNLIMITED
    NEW EVERY TWO

I pay $29.99 for the Blackberry Web and Email

The Family SELECT plan includes unlimited text, picture, video & instant messaging but the BASIC plan does not...I hope this is helpful!
    10-29-09 05:17 PM
    I love when people say they can't find something on the vzw.com, its usually because they didnt look. Because as soon as I pull it up its there. And I have a Family Select plan too, so it obviously exists. Must be an elusive plan, like a unicorn or a Yeti.
    10-29-09 05:21 PM
    The Select plan IS unlimited text - $30 for family plan, no matter how many lines you have on it.

I just really like the phone I kinda wish att had it because I don't want an unlocked s2 that can only run on edge.
    Huh?

AT&T is EDGE/GSM.

10-29-09 05:57 PM
    The Select plan IS unlimited text - $30 for family plan, no matter how many lines you have on it.

Huh?

AT&T is EDGE/GSM.

I think he is trying to say he doesnt want it if its not 3G....

You have mail
    10-29-09 07:01 PM
    You have mail
    No mail indicator... is it new?

10-29-09 07:33 PM
    No mail indicator... is it new?

No, but you didnt respond so I assumed you didnt get it
    10-29-09 08:05 PM
    I love when people say they can't find something on the vzw.com, its usually because they didnt look. Because as soon as I pull it up its there. And I have a Family Select plan too, so it obviously exists. Must be an elusive plan, like a unicorn or a Yeti.
    call me a ****** but I did look before making a post I don't know anyone with vzw and I wasn't familiar with their plans. thanks to everyone else that actually helped I hate stupid people that can't be helpful and want to bash other instead of helping.
    11-01-09 09:35 PM
    call me a ****** but I did look before making a post I don't know anyone with vzw and I wasn't familiar with their plans. thanks to everyone else that actually helped I hate stupid people that can't be helpful and want to bash other instead of helping.
    Well you're welcome. But knowing what I'm doing doesn't make me stupid.
    11-03-09 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD