I bought a phone for my husband and added him to a family share plan. Just he and I, 700 min. Before that I had the 900 min Americas Choice plan. When I added his phone I was 4 days away from my billing date.

They put his phone on and it immediately switched to the 700 min which meant I was already over my min. The csr did not mention that while we were there and I did not know it was going to immediately cut my minutes since I was only 4 days from the new billing cycle. I thought it would start with the new cycle.

Anyway, I got dinged for all min over 700. If I call in, will they take that off since I was only 4 days from the new billing cycle? If not, and I return the phone, it's within 30 days, will they revert it back to my original 900 min plan and take the extra charges off? Then I could add a phone on the next month on the day of the new billing cycle.

Yes I complain about vzw here and there but there isn't a better choice for me out there and I'm not leaving, just wished the csr would have said "hey you're already going to be over the 700 min if I add this phone, why don't you come back in 4 days!"

Thanks for any info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 07:46 AM
    You should call them and see what they say. I don't see why they wouldn't take the charges off since you were 4 days away from a new billing cycle. Call VZW and explain and I'm sure they will get it all fixed for you.
    09-01-09 08:01 AM
    Thanks for the reply!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD